• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
Sir, i gave an introduction that the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) Hadis teach us about life in community and all that.
Then i quoted 3 Hadis about Communal Life and explained them!
How many marks will i get? Estimated.

if you wrote like you said than depending upon references and your explanation... you might get ..8/10.... but u need to explain at least four so 7/10

Reaction score
I guess we aint supposed to discuss about paper according to the rules of xpc .... so be careful

Reaction score
are these hadis correct for the q2 ans:"God will not shw mercy...." "none of u truly believes", "Religion is sincerity..." , " Whosoever of you see an evil...","no one of you eats better food(as in Muslims shud not rely upon others in the community but shud be self-sufficient", "the world is a believer's prison(as in an individual should not be materialistic and self-centered and shud keep interst of community central" and lastly"the best believer strives hard spiritually and financially(as in spending wealth to improve social conditions of community".... so what if i explained these 7 hadis, will i ge level 4?????

Reaction score
it depends how u used it.... if it is according to the ms set than its ok otherwise pray
aoa im a student of sir muzammil mehmood is asked him he siad that it was individual conduct however i want you to evaluate my answer

Prophet said," The world is the cultivating ground for the hereafter". So every muslim is prescribed with some individual responsibilities and will be held accountable for that.

A hadith follows,
" A man asked the messenger of Allah,' do you think if i perform obligatory prayers keep fasts in ramadhan and treat as lawful that which is lawful and treat as unlawful that which is unlawful shall i enter paradise?' prophet replied yes" The hadith emphasises upon performing obligatory prayers keeping fasts and distinguish between haram and halal.

A person should always be ready to strive hard in Allahs way as prophet said," the most excellent of men is the one who strives hard in allahs way wit his person and property". So men should keep themselves away from evil inclinations and should never be reluctant in spending wealth in his way. Similarly prophet of allah empahasised upon the dignity of labour as he said" no one eats better food than which he eats out of the work of his own hand.

Modesty is an obligation on a believer. Prophet said"Modesty produces nothing but good". So a person should be modest towards his Allah his friends and members of opposite sex. they should be humble and never should be arrogant.

Actions are judged by intentions so a person if does a good deed should do it for the sake of allah as it is told by prophet," God does not regard at your appearences and possessions but he looks at your hearts and actions." Similarly it is told to live lives according to Allahs orders as Propehet said,"the world is the believers prison and the unbelievers paradise".

So every muslim is responsible and he should fulfill his her responsibilities as prophet said," Every one of you is responsible and you will be questioned about your responsibility".

SO this was my answer pls evaluate it i will be thankful to you

Reaction score
aoa im a student of sir muzammil mehmood is asked him he siad that it was individual conduct however i want you to evaluate my answer

Prophet said," The world is the cultivating ground for the hereafter". So every muslim is prescribed with some individual responsibilities and will be held accountable for that.

A hadith follows,
" A man asked the messenger of Allah,' do you think if i perform obligatory prayers keep fasts in ramadhan and treat as lawful that which is lawful and treat as unlawful that which is unlawful shall i enter paradise?' prophet replied yes" The hadith emphasises upon performing obligatory prayers keeping fasts and distinguish between haram and halal.

A person should always be ready to strive hard in Allahs way as prophet said," the most excellent of men is the one who strives hard in allahs way wit his person and property". So men should keep themselves away from evil inclinations and should never be reluctant in spending wealth in his way. Similarly prophet of allah empahasised upon the dignity of labour as he said" no one eats better food than which he eats out of the work of his own hand.

Modesty is an obligation on a believer. Prophet said"Modesty produces nothing but good". So a person should be modest towards his Allah his friends and members of opposite sex. they should be humble and never should be arrogant.

Actions are judged by intentions so a person if does a good deed should do it for the sake of allah as it is told by prophet," God does not regard at your appearences and possessions but he looks at your hearts and actions." Similarly it is told to live lives according to Allahs orders as Propehet said,"the world is the believers prison and the unbelievers paradise".

So every muslim is responsible and he should fulfill his her responsibilities as prophet said," Every one of you is responsible and you will be questioned about your responsibility".

SO this was my answer pls evaluate it i will be thankful to you

yar koi dam nahi hai,explain more the teachings of hadiths + u have to focus on individual conduct tht too related to community not towards Allah.....
Sorry i dont see enough in ur answer

Reaction score
it was muslims individual conduct in community feel the difference man aap fasting bhi aik community mein hi kartay ho its muslim ummah aur waisay bhi sir muzammil is famous nationwide

Reaction score
it was muslims individual conduct in community feel the difference man aap fasting bhi aik community mein hi kartay ho its muslim ummah aur waisay bhi sir muzammil is famous nationwide

it was individual conduct towards the community and fasting is for Allah u cant say abt conduct or relate it to conduct in Community life

Reaction score
The exact question:

Q. From the set Hadith, Outline the teachings about conduct of Individual Muslims IN A COMMUNITY. (10)

They specifically mentioned ''IN A COMMUNITY''..
Why would they say something like that if they wanted us to write about INDIVIDUAL LIFE.

Individual Muslims have two types of conducts.
The first one is that of their Private life, I.e Individual Life... Prayer, Earning Money Lawfully, Reading Quran (Hadis about Tethered Camels)
This Conduct is no way related to the COMMUNITY. One reading the Quran, doesnt benefit or effect the community.
The Second is related to the Community. I.e Communal Life. As in, How a Muslims Individual is supposed to Act and behave IN THE COMMUNITY. The responsibilities of a Muslim Individual as a member of the COMMUNITY. How his actions should be towards his fellow community members IN A COMMUNITY.

So the question clearly asked us to write about the conduct of Individual Muslims, IN A COMMUNITY.
As in, How a muslim individual should behave and act in an Islamic Community.
We had to write about Modesty, Brotherhood, Kindness, Mercy.. towards fellow members of the community. Because that is how the CONDUCT of an Individual Muslim should be while in a COMMUNITY.

That was required by the question.

Reaction score
The exact question:

Q. From the set Hadith, Outline the teachings about conduct of Individual Muslims IN A COMMUNITY. (10)

They specifically mentioned ''IN A COMMUNITY''..
Why would they say something like that if they wanted us to write about INDIVIDUAL LIFE.

Individual Muslims have two types of conducts.
The first one is that of their Private life, I.e Individual Life... Prayer, Earning Money Lawfully, Reading Quran (Hadis about Tethered Camels)
This Conduct is no way related to the COMMUNITY. One reading the Quran, doesnt benefit or effect the community.
The Second is related to the Community. I.e Communal Life. As in, How a Muslims Individual is supposed to Act and behave IN THE COMMUNITY. The responsibilities of a Muslim Individual as a member of the COMMUNITY. How his actions should be towards his fellow community members IN A COMMUNITY.

So the question clearly asked us to write about the conduct of Individual Muslims, IN A COMMUNITY.
As in, How a muslim individual should behave and act in an Islamic Community.
We had to write about Modesty, Brotherhood, Kindness, Mercy.. towards fellow members of the community. Because that is how the CONDUCT of an Individual Muslim should be while in a COMMUNITY.

That was required by the question.

couldn,t agree with u more.......tht was the actual requirement ......it was tricky coz we have to write individual conduct towards community