• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LSE Test 2016

Reaction score
Guys... I really need to know is the LSE test going to be SAT based or like are there going to be specific questions or what? I'm freaking out man..... My test is on 3rd of july. I've given SAT so I really need to know if it'll work out or not.

Reaction score
Guys... I really need to know is the LSE test going to be SAT based or like are there going to be specific questions or what? I'm freaking out man..... My test is on 3rd of july. I've given SAT so I really need to know if it'll work out or not.
Can you specify which LSE you're talking about?
Lahore or London?

Reaction score
All right I just asked a friend from LSE about the latest test pattern and this is her reply:
"If you have studied A level Maths then you won't have any trouble solving the Maths part. Just revise functions once since usually there are more questions set from it. The maths section even includes childish things like finding LCM and finding percentages.

English part is pretty close to SAT1 but easier. It would include essay writing. Sentence correction. Critical Writing (MAYBE). Overall the test isn't that hard and if you are good in Maths and English generally then you can easily ace the test.

*Take stationery with you before reaching LSE.
*Avoid taking your phone since they get stolen every year when you are in a stampede of people."

Reaction score
Thank You so much Man, I was really freaking out since I only applied to 2 unis for business. I gave SAT1 so I guess I'll be fine in english and I had maths in A levels too So I'll hope for the best. Thank you though :)

Reaction score
Nah They don't bother to give a damn about the applicants I called like literally about 200 times they didn't pick up and I've sent more than 30 emails since the beginning of June and have not received 1 reply from them. Even when I had to get the admit card their management was very poor.

Reaction score
Thank You so much Man, I was really freaking out since I only applied to 2 unis for business. I gave SAT1 so I guess I'll be fine in english and I had maths in A levels too So I'll hope for the best. Thank you though :)
Haha no problem Asad. Just ace the test! :)
and yeah no need to sweat, everyone I know who applied or studies at LSE told that the test is simple and could be easily solved before time.

Reaction score
Nah They don't bother to give a damn about the applicants I called like literally about 200 times they didn't pick up and I've sent more than 30 emails since the beginning of June and have not received 1 reply from them. Even when I had to get the admit card their management was very poor.
Asad kindly quote the reply you refer to in order to avoid confusions. :)
It doesn't surprise me. Every Pakistani university is like that. Probably LUMS is the only one where the academic office actually replies back. No, I am not a Luminite, btw. :p

Reaction score
Asad kindly quote the reply you refer to in order to avoid confusions. :)
It doesn't surprise me. Every Pakistani university is like that. Probably LUMS is the only one where the academic office actually replies back. No, I am not a Luminite, btw. :p
Nah... Giki, NUST and FAST reply very quick although the rest I can't say anything good about them xD. And Yeah LUMS is pretty responsive. And thanks Still. The link you gave I checked that out yesterday the pdf files don't open ._. and I.A I'll try my best :D

Reaction score
Hahahahahahha koi masla nahi. :')
How did it go? I am sure it went well! :)
Yar I wanted to know, what's the situation on post test LSE? like do they update the portal? Do they send a letter? Do they give us a call? Because I honestly can't tell ._. If you have any information regarding that please do let me know =)

Reaction score
Yar I wanted to know, what's the situation on post test LSE? like do they update the portal? Do they send a letter? Do they give us a call? Because I honestly can't tell ._. If you have any information regarding that please do let me know =)
Haha easy raho, Asad. You'll easily get in! :p Insha'Allah
I don't know about the portal but they do send a letter and call too. Just wait and pray ab! :)

Reaction score
and the decisions are sent out within a couple of weeks as far as I remember so it won't be that long before you get your letter because in August the freshman begins.

Reaction score
and the decisions are sent out within a couple of weeks as far as I remember so it won't be that long before you get your letter because in August the freshman begins.
Chalo Thanks man. Yeah I really should take it easy but you know normal tensions after the test so yeah.... anyways thanks man ="D you've been a really big help