• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
yep same here. i know people who got an email both for online application and package. and i know people who didnt get for any. dunno what lums is upto :/

InshaAllah everything would be fine..... do you know any seniors already in LUMS? You can contact them to ask when they did receive the package email thingy. (i myself didnot get any confirmation) :(

Reaction score
Same here. I sent my application at 11th and I have'nt received any acknowledgement email yet, though i did receive one for online application. None for my physical document.

Reaction score
I mailed to lums regarding not receiving the documents and they replied this to me......So basically they will send out all confirmations by the end of this week.....So chill guys.....:)mail.jpg

Reaction score
Today is Wednesday.......So all confirmations will b sent out by Saturday latest.......If you dont receive it by Saturday then email them....I received mine today...........:)

Reaction score
guys i sent my application and the supporting documents to LUMS on 26th december but i didnt get their reply if they received my documents or not.For those who sent their documents..what IS STATED ON YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT.only submitted is written on my account.
Also is there anyone who gave SAT and is not sitting for LCAT..?

Reaction score
Another thing: what to do when we have chekced the box for the result awaiting option .... for the November 2012 exam...... what to do after the results? If we get our results improved, then what to do ? how to send them this document of the provisional results sheet? mail? whats the exact procedure thank you

Reaction score
guys i sent my application and the supporting documents to LUMS on 26th december but i didnt get their reply if they received my documents or not.For those who sent their documents..what IS STATED ON YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT.only submitted is written on my account.
Also is there anyone who gave SAT and is not sitting for LCAT..?
Yeah it just says submitted............Dont worry you'll get one....:)