• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
yes these are the things we h ave to send.
Guys these are the documents which Im going to send LUMS in the physical package. Please tell me if I am missing anything.
1)My O level and A level attested certificate's photocopy
2)4 passport sized photographs
3)My awards and honours certificate's photocopies
4)My application fees receipt's photocopy ( I deposited by cash through friends since I live overseas)
5)My applications printout
6)Reference letters

Please reply fast since I have to send my package. Also, since I live OVERSEAS, would there be any extra document I need to send?
Please let me know ASAP.[/quote
yes these are the things you have to send.tell me when you send them.

Reaction score
Hey I have a question! The form says you can either post copies of O/A level certificates or upload their original image on form, if I scan and upload their image on the form would i still have to send lums their attested copies ?
I was living overseas but moved here recently and unfortunately i only have the original certificates with me - no attested photocopies.
Should i take the risk of sending my original certificates ? Because theres no other proof T_T

Reaction score
hey! can anyone please tell me whats a mailing label? reply fast!
when u submit the online application u will see a 'mailing label' tab at the place of 'submit' option at the bottom of the page. click on it, a pdf will be downloaded. print it and attach it to the envelope that u are going to post to lums

Reaction score
Can anybody open the LUMS site right now?
And can anyone tell me about the awards and honors thing ?

(Reply ASAP Please)

Reaction score
Man that site is still down ! This sucks ! How will I post my package in time :(

Reaction score
will they accept our supporting documents package, if sent through TCS or should i submit it myself as i live in lahore?

Reaction score
You do not have to send a printout of your application.
Guys these are the documents which Im going to send LUMS in the physical package. Please tell me if I am missing anything.
1)My O level and A level attested certificate's photocopy
2)4 passport sized photographs
3)My awards and honours certificate's photocopies
4)My application fees receipt's photocopy ( I deposited by cash through friends since I live overseas)
5)My applications printout
6)Reference letters

Please reply fast since I have to send my package. Also, since I live OVERSEAS, would there be any extra document I need to send?
Please let me know ASAP.