• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
In filling out the Academic Details for O-Level do we need to fill out for each sitting separately......For e.g do i gave Islamiyat and Pak Studies in June 2010 sitting and all the other seven subs in May June 2011....Do i need to create separate academic records for them on the online portal or just mention them in one record....Plz help.....
yes.......

Reaction score
And one more thing if I gave one paper in Olevels privately from British Council what should I enter my school name as....???British Council or the school I studied from....????
'private candidate' should do it.

Reaction score
call them up and ask them.
hey on their website it was just written that send your personal essay/creative eesay or any drawing by post or online.it did not specify if we should type it or if it should be handwriiten.so i wrote on paper.hope they consider it.

Reaction score
hey on their website it was just written that send your personal essay/creative eesay or any drawing by post or online.it did not specify if we should type it or if it should be handwriiten.so i wrote on paper.hope they consider it.
yeah! :)

Reaction score
Hey do they require school result (for mid terms, end term, and mocks) of the 3 years of olevel ...... i mean the transcript thing from school ??

Reaction score
yes they do require a transcript. But i am not sure if they want for all r=three years of o levels or just the final certificate.
They might require AS or A1 final transcript..

Reaction score
I still can get it why you didn't post it online, if you didn't have a drawing r something.
I mean why write when you can type.

And last time there was a tick box saying that
I will send my Creative Space/Essay/Personal Statement by postal mail along with all other supporting documents in ONE package

Even when you typed.
I sent both paper copy and online.

Reaction score
yes they do require a transcript. But i am not sure if they want for all r=three years of o levels or just the final certificate.
They might require AS or A1 final transcript..

Yeah I know about the As transcript thing that we have to give this......
hey Did you provide skul result of the all the Olevel results......??

Reaction score
Yeah I know about the As transcript thing that we have to give this......
hey Did you provide skul result of the all the Olevel results......??

I don't know, my school sent it and it was confidential. They did not show it to us.
I dont they need the 3 years but do confirm. You can call them or email them.

Reaction score
Compulsory Section
The test format for the compulsory section, i.e. Basic Mathematics, is as follows:​
30 minutes will be allowed for the section, which will consist solely of multiple-choice​
questions. Each multiple choice question will carry 1 mark and -1/4 of a mark will be​
deducted for each incorrect answer.​

Subject Specific Sections
The test format for the remaining four sections that deal with specific subjects, i.e. Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, is identical and is as follows:​
You will be allowed 45 minutes to work on each section, which will consist of 30 Multiple Choice questions, each carrying 1 mark. Every incorrect answer will result in -1/4 of a mark.​
Just tell me one thing......I have heard from Alevel students who applied to SSE last year that that the test contained terminologies that they had never heard before.....Is this true that that they can ask questions from topics that are covered in Fsc and not Alevel. Should i go over the Fsc books before the test??? And i never studied Bio...Neither at o level nor alevel....What should I do???

Reaction score
I still can get it why you didn't post it online, if you didn't have a drawing r something.
I mean why write when you can type.nd last time there was a tick box saying that
I will send my Creative Space/Essay/Personal Statement by postal mail along with all other supporting documents in ONE package

Even when you typed.
I sent both paper copy and online.
yes there was a box to tick and i did that.the space was there only to write personal statement about urself and they also required a creative essay so i thought of sending them both by post.will it cause any problem?

Reaction score
Just tell me one thing......I have heard from Alevel students who applied to SSE last year that that the test contained terminologies that they had never heard before.....Is this true that that they can ask questions from topics that are covered in Fsc and not Alevel. Should i go over the Fsc books before the test??? And i never studied Bio...Neither at o level nor alevel....What should I do???
There is english and basic math in first part. Both are compulsory.
In second part there are four sections you have to attempt any three. From phy chem bio math.
I you dont know bio just attempt maths.
There is combined time for the three subjects so you have to do time management yourself.

Some people take special tutions for LUMS admission test but I think that SAT2 books should cover most of the syllabus.

Reaction score
haha. I dont think it will cause any problems but you are being over efficient :p

Some people dont even bother writing the statement.

Reaction score
guyz....1 thing..
i have printed out that teacher evaluations form on a single page...(both sides)....rather than two separate pages...
Does that really matters.??..
i have handed it over to teachers too..:(