• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
I went to their website, could you guide me as to where i should click in the website, bharia uni says eithr (NTS or SAT) so i guess i can take SAT aswell.
umm......... i never applied to baharia....... so i dunno!

but plz send me the link to their website. i'll see if i can help. :)

Reaction score
no this is for POSTGRADUATE courses dear!

you better contact baharia itself! call them on the phone first thing tomorrow morning. ;)
I dont live in pakistan, i have emailed them so il be waiting for their reply anytime soon tmrw. Thankyou for all your help.

Reaction score
I dont live in pakistan, i have emailed them so il be waiting for their reply anytime soon tmrw. Thankyou for all your help.
they might not reply to email dear!

uni's like LUMS take a week at minimum to do that.

institutions like Cost and Management......(long and fancy name) the best institute for Chartered Accountancy never replied to my email.
it's best if you call them up! ;)

Reaction score
they might not reply to email dear!

uni's like LUMS take a week at minimum to do that.

institutions like Cost and Management......(long and fancy name) the best institute for Chartered Accountancy never replied to my email.
it's best if you call them up! ;)
No i didnt mail LUMS, i emailed the bharia university.

Reaction score
No i didnt mail LUMS, i emailed the bharia university.
i understand that...... but chances are they won't reply........

i'm just stating the worst case scenario. who knows, they might! ;)
the thing is, you can't rely on paki uni's to correspond efficiently. unlike Cambridge for instance. they reply within a few hours! :)

Reaction score
i understand that...... but chances are they won't reply........

i'm just stating the worst case scenario. who knows, they might! ;)
the thing is, you can't rely on paki uni's to correspond efficiently. unlike Cambridge for instance. they reply within a few hours! :)
that is actually so true. Might tell someone to call them up gather information for me. Thanks!

Reaction score
anytime dear! :)

Comparing the difficulty level of SAT and SSE, which one is more difficult?
i had 3 straight Azz in AS levels and my SAT 2 went average, not very good not very bad, scores will be announced on 20th december.
And what is their minimum score requirement in SAT2 ?

Reaction score
i had 3 straight Azz in AS levels and my SAT 2 went average, not very good not very bad, scores will be announced on 20th december.
SAT 2 is more difficult obviously.
LUMS does not REQUIRE SAT 2 scores, from locals atleast!
You just prepare the SAT 2 syllabus for SSE, that's all!

Reaction score
SAT 2 is just based on the knowledge of a particular subject like math or a language while SAT 1 is basically english and math. if u r good in english SAT1 is no problem but if u r not then its hard. some universities req only sat 2 not sat1 sou better check and make sure

Reaction score
SAT 2 is just based on the knowledge of a particular subject like math or a language while SAT 1 is basically english and math. if u r good in english SAT1 is no problem but if u r not then its hard. some universities req only sat 2 not sat1 sou better check and make sure
that's LCAT you're talking about brother! ;)

he asked about SSE! ;)

Reaction score
hey can anyone plz tell me that what is the papaer pattern (format) of lums sse test and lums lcat separately...
plz do reply i'll be waiting 4 your kind help
thnx in advance