• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
plz tell me can i send them handwritten personal essay and creative essay?wat should be the format?

Reaction score
Hey guys can anyone tell me whether LUMS is introducing Mechanical Engineering or not?

Reaction score
Do they allow calculators ? and how much LCAT % matters minimum....
And whats the marking criteria of LCAT have heard they deduct 1 extra mark for each wrong question is it correct ? also do they provide extra sheets for solving question maths ?

Reaction score
Do they allow calculators ? and how much LCAT % matters minimum....
And whats the marking criteria of LCAT have heard they deduct 1 extra mark for each wrong question is it correct ? also do they provide extra sheets for solving question maths ?
Calculators not allowed neither for LCAT nor for SSE.

LCAT marks are what matters the most.

Reaction score
Comparing the difficulty level of SAT and SSE, which one is more difficult?
i had 3 straight Azz in AS levels and my SAT 2 went average, not very good not very bad, scores will be announced on 20th december.
And what is their minimum score requirement in SAT2 ?
SAT 2 is more difficult obviously.
LUMS does not REQUIRE SAT 2 scores, from locals atleast!
You just prepare the SAT 2 syllabus for SSE, that's all!

Wrong. SAT 2 is a piece of cake. SSE is more difficult.
You can send sat2 scores but they are not compulsory. If you have got good score they might aid your application.

Reaction score
please someone tell me if we can get a scholarship for LUMS.
Yes they offer financial aid on need basis but it is difficult to get.
They also give scholarships to top three(if i remember correctly ) people in the entry test.

Reaction score
I think they require you to type in online. Atleast they did last time.
they gave an option..either write online or send it my mail in one package along with all other documents.also i wrote with pen.does that matter.
@ wat should i write in extracurricular activitioes..isnt it the same as personal esay.any ideas?

Reaction score
hey what matters the most A levels, O levels or Lcat. keeping in mind I have completed my A levels this oct/nov???????

Reaction score
they gave an option..either write online or send it my mail in one package along with all other documents.also i wrote with pen.does that matter.
@ wat should i write in extracurricular activitioes..isnt it the same as personal esay.any ideas?
sports, literary activities (drama, theatre, debates etc)

Reaction score
When I wrote my personal statement I just copied my UCAS statement with minor editing.

I might be wrong but if you are sending a paper copy its okay but you have to send the same online too. (i might be wrong.)

Reaction score
Compulsory Section
The test format for the compulsory section, i.e. Basic Mathematics, is as follows:
30 minutes will be allowed for the section, which will consist solely of multiple-choice
questions. Each multiple choice question will carry 1 mark and -1/4 of a mark will be
deducted for each incorrect answer.​

Subject Specific Sections
The test format for the remaining four sections that deal with specific subjects, i.e. Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, is identical and is as follows:
You will be allowed 45 minutes to work on each section, which will consist of 30 Multiple Choice questions, each carrying 1 mark. Every incorrect answer will result in -1/4 of a mark.​

Reaction score
In filling out the Academic Details for O-Level do we need to fill out for each sitting separately......For e.g do i gave Islamiyat and Pak Studies in June 2010 sitting and all the other seven subs in May June 2011....Do i need to create separate academic records for them on the online portal or just mention them in one record....Plz help.....