• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
I did email them, but like I said, theres no specific requirement for them. I just wanted to know the formermer students SAT score to get anan idea
Ahan! So I know two girls who made it into LUMS. One of them had 2190 and got shortlisted and everything and the other one had 1800 and had to give the LCAT. This probably embarks the limit at 1800+, I guess. But if you are genuinely appearing for SAT as a means to be exempted from LCAT, then aim for 2000+ (to be on the safe side) :)

Reaction score
sigh, should'nt have fooled around so much then I guess. Would havehave to give SAT in January now :(

Reaction score
Alright here is what you should do:
Once you do all necessary information shall be provided
Seriously, do it
Okey im going to do just that, but you still havent answered my question, if a person gets D or E in their olevel results, does that mean they cant give the test?

Reaction score
Okey im going to do just that, but you still havent answered my question, if a person gets D or E in their olevel results, does that mean they cant give the test?
When you register there, there's actually a whole section where they ask for all your previous grades and stuff. That may serve as the basis of getting selected for LCAT.

Reaction score
To tell you the truth I'm not quite sure. Aga Khan does that, as far as I recall, but I'm not sure about LUMS.
Could u also post the link to the page where i can signup. Thanks
http://lums.edu.pk/content/undergraduate-17
Choose your relevant course, and then click 'Apply Online'. That'll take you through it once you ask for the admission form.

Reaction score
no. if they say NTS is required, you HAVE TO take the NTS.

NTS is basically a desi version of the SAT. only less organized and less glamorous. not to mention, less costly. ;)

Reaction score
no. if they say NTS is required, you HAVE TO take the NTS.

NTS is basically a desi version of the SAT. only less organized and less glamorous. not to mention, less costly. ;)
I went to their website, could you guide me as to where i should click in the website, bharia uni says eithr (NTS or SAT) so i guess i can take SAT aswell.