• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me if we can send creative essay handwritten or should we prnt it out and send to LUMS will all the other documents.also personal essay should be written online on the space provided..right?
can send to them the way you prefer.
btw how much how application is done ?

Reaction score
i just asked teachers for recommendation letter.wat bout you .are you from overseas
i just filled out basic detailed ,
i wrote essay for UK universities so i am going to use that for lums aswell.
n i will get recommendation in a few days

no, i am from Karachi

Reaction score
can s omeone get scholarship without apllying for financial aid??

Reaction score
As in what grades you should have to be able to take the exam?
I think its something like "nothing below Cs in you O levels"...
Not sure though.
No i mean what is the minimum requirement for Sat reasoning test that universities generally consider?

and if someone has a D or an E in olevels does that mean they cant take the test?

Reaction score
No i mean what is the minimum requirement for Sat reasoning test that universities generally consider?

and if someone has a D or an E in olevels does that mean they cant take the test?
Alright here is what you should do:
Once you do all necessary information shall be provided
Seriously, do it

Reaction score
Any former LUMS overseas student here? Just want to know, what SAT 1 score did you get? Or does anybody here have an idea what SAT 1 score is required for you to be accepted in LUMS. I know there's no official minimum or maximum score, but I'm just asking to get an idea.
I'm guessing 1740 won't be enough?

Reaction score
Any former LUMS overseas student here? Just want to know, what SAT 1 score did you get? Or does anybody here have an idea what SAT 1 score is required for you to be accepted in LUMS. I know there's no official minimum or maximum score, but I'm just asking to get an idea.
I'm guessing 1740 won't be enough?
Near about 2000. I was of the opinion that it is 2100. Someone told me, but well, it could be wrong. :p Why don't you email them? :p

Reaction score
Near about 2000. I was of the opinion that it is 2100. Someone told me, but well, it could be wrong. :p Why don't you email them? :p

I did email them, but like I said, theres no specific requirement for them. I just wanted to know the formermer students SAT score to get anan idea