• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
*sigh* then it looks like we'll have to wait till April. I'm really hoping the decision comes before the papers start :| I do NOT want a panic attack in the middle of the CIEs.

Reaction score
I know right :/ I cannot even study for my mocks these days because of all the tension.

Reaction score
No kidding. I know NOTHING in Biology. The Bio applications are a nightmare.

Reaction score
I have a Physics mock on Tuesday :p not giving it though. I HATE getting bad grades. I'm giving the Bio, Chem and Math mocks because those teachers have my mom's number ^_^

Reaction score
Hhaha I didn't give my Physics's mid-term exam and my school made a huge deal out of it :p So I'll have to give the mock exam but I know I cannot get a word inside my brain until LUMS announces the results :p

Reaction score
a kid from isloo did get in!
some other 2 student online also claim to have gotten in!
I am pretty sure those people are lying because LUMS always starts announcing results from April and their website clearly says that decisions will start from April.

Reaction score
I don't have that book :/ I'm studying from the black Cambridge book. That's a good one.

Reaction score
Hhaha I didn't give my Physics's mid-term exam and my school made a huge deal out of it :p So I'll have to give the mock exam but I know I cannot get a word inside my brain until LUMS announces the results :p
That is why I love my school :p The admin doesn't really care. The teachers drive us nuts though.

Reaction score
what is the most important thing lums sees in there applicants? lcat ,o level ? Alevel?

Reaction score
Hey guys my math section on the SSE went horribly wrong! I have O.K o level grades and O.K AS grades. I applied for the electrical engineering program. Would I be able to get in?