• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
Hey guys my math section on the SSE went horribly wrong! I have O.K o level grades and O.K AS grades. I applied for the electrical engineering program. Would I be able to get in?
Just pray for the best.IA, you will get in.

Reaction score
Thank God. Guys the admission decisions will probably come out starting 5th April. We've got a long time to wait. Best focus on our A level exams!
I think you're right :( I asked a LUMnite friend of mine and he said the same thing. This is so annoying -___- Why don't they announce it online?!?!

Reaction score
what are your grades?
8A*s in O levels plus two national distinctions and 4As in AS plus a best across four AS levels.
What I'm worried about is that all of it will go to waste if they drop me because of my low math section scores :(

Reaction score
you
8A*s in O levels plus two national distinctions and 4As in AS plus a best across four AS levels.
What I'm worried about is that all of it will go to waste if they drop me because of my low math section scores :(
ll get in take no tension

Reaction score
you
ll get in take no tension
Thanks, but I really wanna get in. It'll boost my morale sky-high. I'm not even gonna join if I get in: I want to become a doctor! Electrical engineering is not for me:confused:
But if I don't get into a medical college, this seems to be the best alternative. Joining wont do me any harm:(

Reaction score
LUMS people visited my house today for financial aid check.Does that mean I got into LUMS? :/ I mean they wouldn't have bothered visiting my house if I hadn't been accepted.

Reaction score
Duuuude, you'll get in defo. Why didn't you apply abroad? You would have gotten in! My friend just got accepted to Dartmouth with full scholarship and she has 1 national distinction.