• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
Silent Hunter then we'd all be extremely happy because then we'd all have gotten in. A friend of mine says that the SSE decisions may be announced around 24th :eek: Why doesn't LUMS have mercy on us A levels students?!?! :cry:

Reaction score
Silent Hunter then we'd all be extremely happy because then we'd all have gotten in. A friend of mine says that the SSE decisions may be announced around 24th :eek: Why doesn't LUMS have mercy on us A levels students?!?! :cry:

24 ? they should announce far away than the CIE exams ..... what about the SDSB decisions?

Reaction score
Yeah 24th seems appropriate. Guys we better focus on our exams. These threads are useless. Not one good thing can come of this.
How's about the next time someone posts, it's to inform us that they have been accepted . Other than that, don't post!

Reaction score
24 ? they should announce far away than the CIE exams ..... what about the SDSB decisions?
Yeah 24th seems appropriate. Guys we better focus on our exams. These threads are useless. Not one good thing can come of this.
How's about the next time someone posts, it's to inform us that they have been accepted . Other than that, don't post!
That's actually a good idea Scafalon40 cuz I keep signing into my emails out of habit just to see if anyone's gotten their decision from LUMS ^__^

Reaction score
Now May srsly :/

555049_483752101678991_1176380417_n.jpg

Reaction score
I know, man :( Samajh nahi aa raha. Laikin lagta yehi hai kai May mein aa jaye.

Reaction score
I know, man :( Samajh nahi aa raha. Laikin lagta yehi hai kai May mein aa jaye.
And just like that...you got distracted -_-
Please remain calm. You're wasting your life away by worrying. Let me make it painfully clear. You will gain nothing if you continue like this!

Reaction score
And just like that...you got distracted -_-
Please remain calm. You're wasting your life away by worrying. Let me make it painfully clear. You will gain nothing if you continue like this!
Bro, just because we're freaking out doesn't mean we aren't studying :p We still have our ego to spare. Imagine getting into LUMS, but not being able to go because you didn't get a BBC :p
Btw, awesome location :p I finally got around to reading the books and loved them. Now I just need to wait for the exams to finish so I can watch the movies :p

Reaction score
Bro, just because we're freaking out doesn't mean we aren't studying :p We still have our ego to spare. Imagine getting into LUMS, but not being able to go because you didn't get a BBC :p
Btw, awesome location :p I finally got around to reading the books and loved them. Now I just need to wait for the exams to finish so I can watch the movies :p

:p

Reaction score
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES - (SDSB / MGSHSS / SBASSE)

Activity2012 - 2013
Online application activation November, 2012
Deadline to apply for admission (online) & submission of supporting documents January 17, 2013 till 5:00 pm (PST)
Deadline to take SAT January 26, 2013
SBASSE Admission Test February 09, 2013
LCAT February 10, 2013
Admission Decisions April – June 2013
Classes start August 2013

dont know how to do the snapshot thingy, but decision dates are still the same :p
http://lums.edu.pk/content/admission-calendar

Reaction score
t
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES - (SDSB / MGSHSS / SBASSE)

Activity2012 - 2013
Online application activation November, 2012
Deadline to apply for admission (online) & submission of supporting documents January 17, 2013 till 5:00 pm (PST)
Deadline to take SAT January 26, 2013
SBASSE Admission Test February 09, 2013
LCAT February 10, 2013
Admission Decisions April – June 2013
Classes start August 2013

dont know how to do the snapshot thingy, but decision dates are still the same :p
http://lums.edu.pk/content/admission-calendar
That snap shot thingy is from https://admissions.lums.edu.pk/welcome.php check under graduate from Right side -__-

Reaction score
Waisay it kinda overlaps. Most people get their letters in April and May. I think fin aid students ka June mein aata hai.

Reaction score
There are chances that you people would start receiving decisions perhaps from next week.
LUMS is already so crowded Class of 2016(my class) was the largest class ever.
I wonder what will happen to LUMS when you people come in.