• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
I'm sure there'll be plenty of us :p There can't be THAT many crazy people who applied for Chemistry like me :p

Reaction score
There are chances that you people would start receiving decisions perhaps from next week.
LUMS is already so crowded Class of 2016(my class) was the largest class ever.
I wonder what will happen to LUMS when you people come in.

I hope we start getting the letters!!
your batch was 1007 to be exact :p but i have heard that they will have about 1200 this year!
i am sure a lot of luminites r already dreading how overcrowded its gonna become :p
but at least you all r lucky to be there!! poor batch of 2017. the acceptance have not even started coming in so imagine the horror!! :p which you probably did last year :p

Reaction score
A friend of mine called LUMS and they said that the first batch of letters will be sent out in the first week of May :cry: ;_; I have a paper on 10th!

Reaction score
A friend of mine called LUMS and they said that the first batch of letters will be sent out in the first week of May :cry: ;_; I have a paper on 10th!
that sucks!
it usually starts in April :(
that will really affect the CIE's for some students!! :'(

Reaction score
may be they call applicants for interview this month
maybe!
but they don't call everyone..just the ones they aren't too sure of!!
lets pray we get in without going through the trouble associated with the interview!! cause that would mean we might get rejected :/

Reaction score
maybe!
but they don't call everyone..just the ones they aren't too sure of!!
lets pray we get in without going through the trouble associated with the interview!! cause that would mean we might get rejected :/
Oh God, please say that SSE students aren't invited for interviews. I'd screw it up :|

Reaction score
I called LUMS today.They say that they will start sending out decisions from the last week of April till June.

Reaction score
Dont worry. the wait till may will be worth it as long as we get in :D
we will break last years record for the highest number of intakes (1007) :D

Reaction score
I called LUMS today.They say that they will start sending out decisions from the last week of April till June.
i hope they start sending out the decisions in April but they said first week of may when i called :/
i hate lums for messing with our brains -__________________-