• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
Is it true that people who apply for financial aid get their decisions later?Like a week after the normal students?

Reaction score
Is it true that people who apply for financial aid get their decisions later?Like a week after the normal students?
yes. I asked the LUMS guy who came to my house for physical verification. and he also corroborated the news that finaid is only processed after admission. so if LUMS has contacted you regarding finaid, you should be happy.:)

Reaction score
They did visit my house in March :D. When will the financial aid students be getting their decisions?

Reaction score
I am nit sure but all my friends who applied for aid didnt get the offer yet so yea probably they will announce decisions later. But you can expect it soon cuz we have to submit the fees along with a duplicate copy of the acceptance letter by april 25th

Reaction score
I am nit sure but all my friends who applied for aid didnt get the offer yet so yea probably they will announce decisions later. But you can expect it soon cuz we have to submit the fees along with a duplicate copy of the acceptance letter by april 25th
Oh thats a news. The 25th april one. Jeez!! and btw did any of your friends get a visit.?