• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
any idea about how the SSE test is? we dont hav to give LCAT or SAT if we give SSE do we?
SSE is basically SAT Subject Test.
and no you don't have to take SAT or LCAT if you want to apply in SSE only.
but if you want to apply in SDSB and/or SHSSL i.e finance and law schools then LCAT is compulsary.
SSE is the science school.
For engineering.
you can take both LCAT and SSE as they are held on consecutive days. ;)

Reaction score
hey,should it be an A4 size paper on which we should write the creative essay and how long should it me.Can you plz tell me its format?Also wat should i write in personal essay since i am a science student going into BSc in finance.should i write all my good qualities../

Reaction score
the good news is, they've increased their intake of students. So you can get a better chance of getting in there. :)
Aqsa saleem thanku 4 ths gud news. . I have completed my regstration expt essay . I have 80% marks in fsc part 1st and i am preparing well for sse test. Are there any chances 4 me to get in?

Reaction score
the good news is, they've increased their intake of students. So you can get a better chance of getting in there. :)
Aqsa saleem thanku 4 ths gud news. . I have completed my regstration expt essay . I have 80% marks in fsc part 1st and i am preparing well for sse test. Are there any chances 4 me to get in?

Reaction score
SSE is basically SAT Subject Test.
and no you don't have to take SAT or LCAT if you want to apply in SSE only.
but if you want to apply in SDSB and/or SHSSL i.e finance and law schools then LCAT is compulsary.
SSE is the science school.
For engineering.
you can take both LCAT and SSE as they are held on consecutive days. ;)
and can we shift our majors from finance/law to engineering?

Reaction score
what's the best book to use for english (critical reading and writing) and mathematics