• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
privacy matters and telling a lie doesnot.. is it? I mean its just horrible that you guys are kidding all around and making everyone panic just for fun... seriously shame on such people :mad: ... I cant even lie about getting a rejection... thnx guys for making everything clear

Reaction score
privacy matters and telling a lie doesnot.. is it? I mean its just horrible that you guys are kidding all around and making everyone panic just for fun... seriously shame on such people :mad: ... I cant even lie about getting a rejection... thnx guys for making everything clear
He shouldn't have lied I agree, but 2 wrong doesn't make a right?

Reaction score
People let's nt lengthen the topic they lied to us n now we know this thing. Rejections itne jalde ni aty.
Now back to our routine discussion(y)

Reaction score
Maybe the ones who did not get a call as yet do not have any missing document and that's why they haven't received a call. I've also heard that everybody who gets accepted isn't called for interview, so people at lums have different criteria only they know about.

Plus, a few pages back, somebody said their brother/sister got the answer in August o_O Idk, that was true or not.