• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
I don't remember the exact grades but by average I mean 5 - 6 As in o levels (edexcel) . Transcript was simply shit A levels ki (meri Tarah) . SSE went normal , LCAT went good.

Reaction score
Funny how my friend who has 2Bs and like 3Cs and 2Ds hasnt received rejection, and people with "average" grades are.. LOL
Like I said before, It's all area wise. Besides, maybe the person you're referring to was into extra curriculars. my friends weren't...at all. I only think I'm still hanging on is because of my extra curriculars and kick ass PS :3

Reaction score
i thought m the only one with shitty A level grades. :p
Oh don't get me wrong. Hamaray school mein As is simply not offered. Tou school mein koi percentile wala scene nahi hai. Which is why the transcript consisted of school grades. That coupled with the fact our A1 exams school Kay were brutal. Thus the bad grades. So....you're pretty much sailing alone in the boat x'D

Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong. Hamaray school mein As is simply not offered. Tou school mein koi percentile wala scene nahi hai. Which is why the transcript consisted of school grades. That coupled with the fact our A1 exams school Kay were brutal. Thus the bad grades. So....you're pretty much sailing alone in the boat x'D
ohh that was hurtful lol :p I wish it doesnt efect my lums' admission