• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
GUYS....i need help...I received my conditional offer from LUMS almost a week ago. But i haven't received my letter through post till now. So i am unaware of how much aid LUMS has granted me. Since the due date is 21st of May for the final submission of fees and signed conditional offer document according to my online portal, do you people have any clue whats going on? im worried :/

Reaction score
GUYS....i need help...I received my conditional offer from LUMS almost a week ago. But i haven't received my letter through post till now. So i am unaware of how much aid LUMS has granted me. Since the due date is 21st of May for the final submission of fees and signed conditional offer document according to my online portal, do you people have any clue whats going on? im worried :/
You should call LUMS and let them know about your situation.

Reaction score
^I did try. I have also sent a mail to their helpdesk to which i didnt get a reply as of yet. Aur call karo toh yaar woh khuwaar karte rehte hain kubhi kahin forward kar dete hain call kubhi kahin. Eventually, my problem remains :/

Reaction score
^I did try. I have also sent a mail to their helpdesk to which i didnt get a reply as of yet. Aur call karo toh yaar woh khuwaar karte rehte hain kubhi kahin forward kar dete hain call kubhi kahin. Eventually, my problem remains :/
Oh. Well, you better tell them that it's urgent because deadline is very near. Better ask your parents to talk to them?

Reaction score
Then try to go the LUMS admission office ASAP and talk to them in person maybe if they aren't paying much attention to the call.

Reaction score
They usually don't reply to emails . Try sending message through your portal !

Reaction score
Guys i read all of your comments above about rejection letter
Unfortunately i got my rejection too and im not lying and certainly why would i..
My olevel grades are 4A 4B and AS 2A n B
Lcat went just ok...
So im justing writing this to tell u guys that no one is lying about rejection letter.
And one more thing i need advice about where should i go now lse or nbs?

Reaction score
yes rejections do come in may coz my own frnd got rejection in may last year but the rejection we saw earlier in this thread was a prank

Reaction score
One more thing someone told me that i could apply next year too while i would be in a university and if i get acceptance my credit hours would be transfered.this means i would not have to waste my whole year.please do reply about this process.

Reaction score
One more thing someone told me that i could apply next year too while i would be in a university and if i get acceptance my credit hours would be transfered.this means i would not have to waste my whole year.please do reply about this process.
In that case, you'd be a transfer applicant. Please visit LUMS website for further detail about transfer applicants and which university do they accept transfer from.

Reaction score
Keep calling. Even if they don't pick up, send them enough notifications to bother them enough to call back. They did this with me a couple days back; I annoyed the heck out of them. :p

Reaction score
My grades were 8 As 2A* in o lvl .3As 1B in AS level.my lcat went really good except for one section but luckily it was an experimental section :) i got result on friday night on portal n by mail the next morning.got place school of humanities n social sciences.
Congrats!(y)… btw was that section of eng or maths?

Reaction score
My grades were 8 As 2A* in o lvl .3As 1B in AS level.my lcat went really good except for one section but luckily it was an experimental section :) i got result on friday night on portal n by mail the next morning.got place school of humanities n social sciences.
A*s in which subjects?

Reaction score
anyone got rejected!........ i haven't received any word from lums since they contacted me last week about some documents. :(:(