• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
um can any one tell me what is the standard of LSE(lahore school of economics) is it a wanted degree. its my last backup :)

Reaction score
one of my frnd is in lse.. i personally believe its a v gud university with a recognised degree... its my backup plan too

Reaction score
BTW last year about 1050 students were admitted in lums in diff fields. Is saal to lagta he abhi 500 tk counting ni hue halanky 4th school(law) has been added this year.
Lums logic:mad:

Reaction score

Last week. But I found out yesterday when I was going through my email junkfolder and came across an email about the offer. I dunno why it ended up in the junk folder. Anyways I checked the portal after that; it was updated and i was accepted.

Reaction score
Huzza: 796147 said:
Last week. But I found out yesterday when I was going through my email junkfolder and came across an email about the offer. I dunno why it ended up in the junk folder. Anyways I checked the portal after that; it was updated and i was accepted.
Then u mean to say that its been a week since u have got your portal updated and u haven't received the letter by post?