• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Hello people. I've applied for SBASSE and gave the SSE test. My SSE went above average. My O'level grades were 7As 1B 1C (B in Urdu and C in Islamiat) with A* in math and physics. I'm in A2 currently and i've given mathematics in one year and managed to score an A, other than that i had an A in physics and a B in chem. I'm appearing for further mathematics this year. Till now my application status online is on pending, while almost ALL of my friends got their offers in the first round. I have not applied for FA. Do any of you guys think that LUMS will still give more offers, if yes than what do you think my chances are??

Reaction score
Hello people. I've applied for SBASSE and gave the SSE test. My SSE went above average. My O'level grades were 7As 1B 1C (B in Urdu and C in Islamiat) with A* in math and physics. I'm in A2 currently and i've given mathematics in one year and managed to score an A, other than that i had an A in physics and a B in chem. I'm appearing for further mathematics this year. Till now my application status online is on pending, while almost ALL of my friends got their offers in the first round. I have not applied for FA. Do any of you guys think that LUMS will still give more offers, if yes than what do you think my chances are??
What were your friends grades...

Reaction score
I received my letter on Sat and my portal was updated on Thurs. And I am a self finance student. And I knw that all of u will ask me about my olevel grades, so oleve grades are 5A* 3A 2 B and i am not a gap year student. I am happy and thankful to Allah :) :')

Attachments

• 10406501_1485586778339312_8288360030575745274_n.jpg
    10406501_1485586778339312_8288360030575745274_n.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 51