• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Guys, I want to know about the Electrical Engineering program at LUMS. Is it a safe bet to go there instead of opting for much established engineering Unis like NUST or GIKI? Furthermore, I have heard that LUMS has seen a huge slump in its set standards. The administration is very bad and stuff like that. Should some one, if get accepted, give other entry tests or s/he must confine himself to LUMS. (Talking about engineering programs, not business courses).

Reaction score
yes my friend got a rejection!

Was the decision uploaded on the on-line portal as well? Or did he find out when he received the letter?

I'm worried that I might already be rejected (even though my portal hasn't been updated) if they send out rejections only via mail. I actually live abroad so I'm not even sure whether I'll get a letter or not.

Can anyone confirm whether rejections are uploaded to the on-line portal as well?