• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Relax guys, no one I know who's applied for FA has gotten in yet.

and the calls are just for missing documents, so if you submitted all of them properly to begin with... why would you get a call?

Reaction score
I think that's right, there's no need to worry yet, there's still plenty of time and even if some one doesn't make it in (God forbid) he/she will be contacted by the university as well.

Reaction score
Anyone called for interview??
One of my friend was called for interview on last saturday concerned with his FA application.
And I, keeping my cell too close to ensure that I don't miss any call :p
Seriously i hate LUMS selection procedure!
>:

Reaction score
I did not get a call till now.......what thus means.....they are not considering me or my documents were complete?

Reaction score
Hi.
Just saw this posting. I received a call from LUMS on 3rd of April and they asked me about an affidevit regarding Financial Aid, although they havnt mentioned it in their listing.
After that, till now, no contact yet.
A friend of mine got accepted in BS Biology ( He is 9A* student) with no Financial Aid.
3 more people also got accepted and they too without financial aid.

I got an A* and 7As in O levels, with no AS. Will be appearing this June.

SSE went sick. really sick. but LCAT was very easy though ( hopefully I am not bragging :D )

Fingers crossed.
keep us posted everybody :)

Reaction score
Hi, guys. I've heard that the decisions of 1st batch (self-) had been dispatched earlier this month? Wow, I can't believe I didn't know that.
Did any one of you receive any letter?

ps. sorry, new to this thing.

Reaction score
Hi, guys. I've heard that the decisions of 1st batch (self-) had been dispatched earlier this month? Wow, I can't believe I didn't know that.
Did any one of you receive any letter?

ps. sorry, new to this thing.
Yes they have been dispatched. Results of 2nd round will be released most probably in 2nd week of May.

Reaction score
I'm in my A levels I am opting for 3 subjects Maths, Physics and AICT. They are exactly the subjects which I'd need in my further studies in BCS(Computer Science). But in the SSE test I would be bound to attempt either Chemistry or Biology section along with other ones. Right? I ain't studying either of Chem or Bio. What should I do now? I hate Chem like anything! Is there any exemption for the applicants of BCS? It totally seems illogical for BCS applicants to study Chem or Bio because they ain't gonna need any of it further. Other universities like GIKI, NUST and FAST don't bound students to take Chem or Bio. Now, is there any chance for me to give SSE test with my current subjects?!

Reaction score
I'm in my A levels I am opting for 3 subjects Maths, Physics and AICT. They are exactly the subjects which I'd need in my further studies in BCS(Computer Science). But in the SSE test I would be bound to attempt either Chemistry or Biology section along with other ones. Right? I ain't studying either of Chem or Bio. What should I do now? I hate Chem like anything! Is there any exemption for the applicants of BCS? It totally seems illogical for BCS applicants to study Chem or Bio because they ain't gonna need any of it further. Other universities like GIKI, NUST and FAST don't bound students to take Chem or Bio. Now, is there any chance for me to give SSE test with my current subjects?!
I'm afraid not. You have to study Chem/Bio to be eligible for SSE. I'm studying Chem too along with your subjects. Chem is really hard, we got the worst teacher and I hate Chem so badly now . It'd be a miracle if I get an A in Chem. Yeah, FAST, GIKI etc dont ask for Chem. It's just LUMS! -___-
I'll be appearing this June 2014 and my preparation is quite good except that of Chem.

Reaction score
Yes, you have to study any one of them. But I'd prefer Biology if u have studied it in your O levels. SSE biology is the most easiest section of SSE every year. If you've not studied biology in ur O Levels, i'd prefer Chemistry.

Reaction score
Hi
on sunday i got a call from an unknown number and i didnt pick it. Today i realized that number was of lahore and probably was from lums. Do you guys think that lums will call us on sundays ? And as i didnt receive the call is dat gna affect my admission decision? helppppp:mad: