• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
you said start of june for foreign applicants.
While "interhacker" -who apparently lives in Oman, which of course makes him a foreign applicant- says few of his friends have gotten accepted; and clearly it isn't the start of june yet.
So......

My friends are in Pakistan. Local applicants.

Reaction score
how did you score the highest marks in "Lahore region" if you are living outside Pakistan? Did you move after your O'Levels?

I took my A-Levels in Pakistan since there are no A-Level Cambridge Centers in the town I live in, in Oman. There are these things called "Airplanes" that allow people to visit their home country even if they live somewhere else.

Reaction score
I took my A-Levels in Pakistan since there are no A-Level Cambridge Centers in the town I live in, in Oman. There are these things called "Airplanes" that allow people to visit their home country even if they live somewhere else.
if you did A levels from Pak then y didnt you apply as a national applicant you would have gotten in easily in FIRST BATCH easily with your grades and extra curriculars given your LCA/SSE went ok

Reaction score
I too am aware of these "airplanes" thing. How did I suppose you traveled to Oman after your O'Levels. Not by foot or any other means of transport obviously.

Reaction score
if you did A levels from Pak then y didnt you apply as a national applicant you would have gotten in easily in FIRST BATCH easily with your grades and extra curriculars given your LCA/SSE went ok
Thank you :) . Sadly, I had no other option. All my family is in Oman, I was able to find accommodation in Pakistan for about 2 months for the A-Levels in Oct/Nov, but I had to return to Oman in December. Since the LUMS Admission Tests are taken in February (I think) I could not take them.

Reaction score
Hey, anyone's house has been physically verified yet? It's 4th May already and not a single friend has been visited by LUMS' team, even those who got a call from FA dept earlier.

Reaction score
Guys. Just got a call from LUMS. Financial Aid.
They'll be coming to my place for physical verification tomorrow morning.