• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Malala Yousaf Zai

Reaction score
Shot in head today while returning back from her school. Critically under examination.
An inside peek on who she is : -Peace Youth prize winner
-wrote diary on survival of taliban terror which brought her to limelight
-highly ambitious about education.

Join your hands to pray for her, she needs our prayers.

The incident leaves me speechless. In literal meaning speechless. Just Pray.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

I think this thread was made to pray for her than discussing who did it :rolleyes:

Ya Allah, plz give her the best of health n faith...aameen..and give patience to her family n friends to bear this hard time..Aameen...

Allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla, wa anta taj'alul hazna iza shie'ta sehla..

"O Allaah, there is no ease except what You make easy. And if You wish, You make the difficult easy."

Reaction score
no. taliban have accepted the attack, and said that they will attack again..

A girl is fighting death right now.. it is very important that we discuss who did it.. and how wrong they did..

Dear taliban,
Listen.... See in her eyes, you will see the innocence..
The drones kill the children because there are taliban in waziristan who are threat for the whole pak. nation.. who need to be killed, still wrong.. but due to taliban.

This girl worked for rights of women, there education.. you are afraid that if woman get education you won't get any illitearte idiot whom you can make a sucide bomber on name of Jannah..

Sadly you talibans are afraid of a 14 years old.. because of her work, her strenth and her power of education..

And also maybe you thought that the nation have gone so dead that they will accept the hands that raided toward their daughter..but everyone have seen the reality of Taliban now, you are the real agents of anti-Islam powers.

Prophet give permission to woman to acquire knowledge, even if they have to go to china, there won't be Sharia knowledge in China..
why do you fught for Dr. afia then,,,, she wasn't out for sha'rai reason either.
and there were people like aBDULLAH BIN aBBI AT times of prophet, did prohet ordered them to be killed??
if you don't know islam.. kindly stay away from it.

and it is so good to see that people who write biggest threads on parda aetc are such pleasently quiet now... i see which side they are upon.

u dint even know if it's talibans.
Anyone in our country can cover their faces, d a terrorist activity and we call it a terrorist activity if taliban.
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

I think this thread was made to pray for her than discussing who did it :rolleyes:

Ya Allah, plz give her the best of health n faith...aameen..and give patience to her family n friends to bear this hard time..Aameen...

Allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla, wa anta taj'alul hazna iza shie'ta sehla..

"O Allaah, there is no ease except what You make easy. And if You wish, You make the difficult easy."

Reaction score

A girl is fighting death right now.. it is very important that we discuss who did it.. and how wrong they did..

Dear taliban,
The drones kill the children because there are taliban in waziristan who are threat for the whole pak. nation.. who need to be killed, still wrong.. but due to taliban.

This girl worked for rights of women, there education.. you are afraid that if woman get education you won't get any illitearte idiot whom you can make a sucide bomber on name of Jannah..

Sadly you talibans are afraid of a 14 years old.. because of her work, her strenth and her power of education..

And also maybe you thought that the nation have gone so dead that they will accept the hands that raided toward their daughter..but everyone have seen the reality of Taliban now, you are the real agents of anti-Islam powers.

Prophet give permission to woman to acquire knowledge, even if they have to go to china, there won't be Sharia knowledge in China..
why do you fught for Dr. afia then,,,, she wasn't out for sha'rai reason either.
and there were people like aBDULLAH BIN aBBI AT times of prophet, did prohet ordered them to be killed??

and it is so good to see that people who write biggest threads on parda aetc are such pleasently quiet now... i see which side they are upon.
well said

Reaction score

Dear taliban,

The reason why she was shot was because she said it live that "Obama" was her ideal.
secondly, they don't want education to be a women's right.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

I've nothing to say on all what you said, merely because of my little knowledge about the matter.

^But I'd like to comment on this line. Not sure what you mean. Please, I repeat, if I post good stuff, etc, that doesn't mean there's some perfect person sitting behind the screen. Nothing more to say. Sorry.

Reaction score
or strap them on a missile and bomb it!

lol, does this makes it any better?
just a thought here : every day drone attacks kill people including and children too. Why're they quiet on it?
Karachi is burning and painted with the innocent blood. Why're they not saying anything? Just because they're not a 14 year old girl? or that they're not peace noble prize winner.
If malala wasn't a recognized one, iam sure they would' ve remain silent too, just like ever.

Reaction score
lol, does this makes it any better?
just a thought here : every day drone attacks kill people including and children too. Why're they quiet on it?
Karachi is burning and painted with the innocent blood. Why're they not saying anything? Just because they're not a 14 year old girl? or that they're not peace noble prize winner.
If malala wasn't a recognized one, iam sure they would' ve remain silent too, just like ever.
saray emotions ka kachra kar dia :p