• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Malala Yousaf Zai

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
no. taliban have accepted the attack, and said that they will attack again..

A girl is fighting death right now.. it is very important that we discuss who did it.. and how wrong they did..

Dear taliban,
Listen.... See in her eyes, you will see the innocence..
The drones kill the children because there are taliban in waziristan who are threat for the whole pak. nation.. who need to be killed, still wrong.. but due to taliban.

This girl worked for rights of women, there education.. you are afraid that if woman get education you won't get any illitearte idiot whom you can make a sucide bomber on name of Jannah..

Sadly you talibans are afraid of a 14 years old.. because of her work, her strenth and her power of education..

And also maybe you thought that the nation have gone so dead that they will accept the hands that raided toward their daughter..but everyone have seen the reality of Taliban now, you are the real agents of anti-Islam powers.

Prophet give permission to woman to acquire knowledge, even if they have to go to china, there won't be Sharia knowledge in China..
why do you fught for Dr. afia then,,,, she wasn't out for sha'rai reason either.
and there were people like aBDULLAH BIN aBBI AT times of prophet, did prohet ordered them to be killed??
if you don't know islam.. kindly stay away from it.

and it is so good to see that people who write biggest threads on parda aetc are such pleasently quiet now... i see which side they are upon.

I agree that women need to be educated... you are right, in fact RasoolAllah S.A.W said "‘Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.’” (220. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah.)
Any you are right we must speak against the opressors! Prophet (S.A.W) said: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; if he cannot then with his heart [by hating it and feeling that it is wrong], and that is the weakest of faith.” (Narrated by Muslim, 49).
Hurting an innocent child is an evil deed that must be condemned! may Allah give that child a speedy recovery and guide her, Aameen.

Although, there is something sad about ur post... you say "The drones kill the children because there are taliban in waziristan who are threat for the whole pak. nation.. who need to be killed, still wrong.. but due to taliban."
Why do you not see that it isn't your pakistan that's using the drones... rather it's the US.. and if you know anything about drones, you'll hate them.. For example here (see below) is an account of a Drone Pilot who had a heart and quit his job when he realized he was moments away from attacking an innocent child playing in the sand... judge now; if that kid got killed would it be any less of a crime..? why do they not show you this on ur T.V..?? coz u r fed this wrong idea that more drones = less terrorists.. rather the ground reality is that drones also kill innocent ppl (maybe more so) and those children are just as sacred as that child....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/sep/19/drone-warfare-deadly-civilian-toll?fb=optOut

Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abu Bakrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) addressed the people and said: “Do you know what day this is?” They said: Allah and His messenger know best. He said: “Is it not the Day of Sacrifice?” We said: Yes indeed, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “What land is this? Is it not the sacred land?” We said: Yes indeed, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “Your blood, your wealth, your honour and your skin are sacred to you, as sacred as this day of yours, in this month of yours, in this land of yours. Have I not conveyed (the message)? We said: Yes. He said: “O Allah, bear witness.”

Just coz you don't see on news the children killed by drones doesn't mean it is ok to kill them.. and two wrongs don't make a right...

and it is so good to see that people who write biggest threads on parda aetc are such pleasently quiet now... i see which side they are upon.

Don't you know you own Prophet (S.A.W) spoke about parda...?? You should be happy that there still are people writing threads about it and spreading the knowledge,..
Narrated ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her), that Asma’ bint Abi Bakr entered upon the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wearing a thin dress. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) turned away from her and said, “O Asma’, when a woman reaches the age of puberty, nothing should be seen of her except this and this” – and he pointed to his face and hands.
(Abu Dawood)
"And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons,.....(list of mahrums goes on)" (Quran 24:31)

peace :)

Reaction score
Firstly, may Allah help the brave kid.
Secondly, there is no evidence that talibans are muslims. It's just a name used to cover up actual terrorists.
Thirdly, cursing them solves... what?

Finally,
There is a huge difference between a 'Nobel Prize' and 'National Youth Peace Prize'. Don't misguide people.
I can't believe no one else noticed this before.

Reaction score
Although i condemn the attack on Malala Yusufzai, but my question is Agar yahee larki aaj ek drone attack sai injured ho ker hospital mein hoti tou hum mein sai kitnay loug iss k baaray mein awaaz uthatay? Ballke hum mein sai kitnay loug iss k baaray mein atleast sympathatic hotai??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Although i condemn the attack on Malala Yusufzai, but my question is Agar yahee larki aaj ek drone attack sai injured ho ker hospital mein hoti tou hum mein sai kitnay loug iss k baaray mein awaaz uthatay? Ballke hum mein sai kitnay loug iss k baaray mein atleast sympathatic hotai??
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB...
infact...ppl even forgot the other two girls injured in the incident...

May ALlah give all the patients around the world a speedy recovery; give patience n strength to them and there family ....and help all the Muslims suffering around the world...aameen

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB...
infact...ppl even forgot the other two girls injured in the incident...

May ALlah give all the patients around the world a speedy recovery; give patience n strength to them and there family ....and help all the Muslims suffering around the world...aameen
Exactly! Ameen Sum Ameen

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

reminded me of an image I saw.... didn't post it coz it was in urdu and was not appropriate for guys to look at... anyway wd post it now with a caution...

caution: Brothers look right to lower ur gaze.. n feeble hearted people should look away....

urdu pakistan media volume.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
Education is a right that every human deserves irrespective of their gender,caste,culture or religion. Get well soon Malala , you're a brave young girl .

Good documentary that Al-Jazeera did on Malala about 2 years ago ...

Reaction score
Another one.
393134_4103296976636_186634903_n.jpg

these so called Islam protector did it Again. Taliban accepted it. Now say Malala was agent. Is every one agent. tomorrow they will kill us too saying we are agents. Just because we oppose them. Now the only way remaining is an operatio0n in North Waziristan and time to say good bye to these forever
. First the brave men who spoke will be wiped out. Then the cowards like us (who don't speak) will be taken care of. Remember the two bulls story....???!!!