• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MALALA!?!?

Reaction score
AoA wr wb and hi.....
As a non-pakistani, I wish to know what the people here on XPC mostly pakistanis, think about this personality. All that I know of her is what is said by the media, and that's it. So, as you being a citizen of Pakistan, what are your opinions, feelings about her.... :)

Is there somethings which are not revealed by the media?? Any critique or like of her is welcome on any basis. Be it political, religious or eduaction.blah.blah..... :D .

P.S I don't know a lot about her or even the country of Pakistan

Reaction score
AoA wr wb and hi.....
As a non-pakistani, I wish to know what the people here on XPC mostly pakistanis, think about this personality. All that I know of her is what is said by the media, and that's it. So, as you being a citizen of Pakistan, what are your opinions, feelings about her.... :)

Is there somethings which are not revealed by the media?? Any critique or like of her is welcome on any basis. Be it political, religious or eduaction.blah.blah..... :D .

P.S I don't know a lot about her or even the country of Pakistan
Read the book.....shes making us ashamed :cautious::cautious:. .

Reaction score
from what i have heard by many people is that all of this is a drama
malala's father got money from taliban to shoot malala and he allowed them to shoot her. all of this was a ploy of the americans to somehow disgrace pakistan. as for the shot on her, she was shot in the head. now here is the awkward part. they rushed her to the hospital but the doctors cud not do anything. then out of nowhere an american helicopter which took her to america for the operation. how did america know specifically about this incident and were this ready, we dont know. then they took her to america, which is like 16+ hours i think by plane. how did she survive during that period we dont know. if u shoot someone in the head, it is an on-the-spot-death. then they did her 'operation'. they released some fake badly-edited pics of malala having stiches on her head and everything, just like the photos of Usama bin Laden. she had interviews. but the astonishing thing is that we cud not see the stiches. all they did to fool us was some dliberate facial surgery to get her mouth a bit tilted to the side, when infact it was her head. and also when someone has an operation on the head, the hair in that region is removed and the hair does not come back (my uncle had an accident on his head and his hair never came till now even though he had a laser therapy for hair retrieval). but there is no sign of any hair loss
so yeah according to me this was a fictions drama

Reaction score
malala's father got money from taliban to shoot malala and he allowed them to shoot her. all of this was a ploy of the americans to somehow disgrace pakistan. as for the shot on her, she was shot in the head. now here is the awkward part. they rushed her to the hospital but the doctors cud not do anything. then out of nowhere an american helicopter which took her to america for the operation. how did america know specifically about this incident and were this ready, we dont know. then they took her to america, which is like 16+ hours i think by plane. how did she survive during that period we dont know. if u shoot someone in the head, it is an on-the-spot-death. then they did her 'operation'. they released some fake badly-edited pics of malala having stiches on her head and everything, just like the photos of Usama bin Laden. she had interviews. but the astonishing thing is that we cud not see the stiches. all they did to fool us was some dliberate facial surgery to get her mouth a bit tilted to the side, when infact it was her head. and also when someone has an operation on the head, the hair in that region is removed and the hair does not come back (my uncle had an accident on his head and his hair never came till now even though he had a laser therapy for hair retrieval). but there is no sign of any hair loss
oh my god!!! i never thought of this... (y) as usual US's dirty involvement in all countries :)
btw thank you for your response!

Reaction score
you penned it so nicely..bought tears to my eyes (lol just kidding ) but yh i quite agree with you..

Reaction score
Waalaikum assalam ^^ U7X0GXO
I agree with what most people are saying here. The incident is a propaganda rallying cry for secular liberals as well as the US who are using this as a ruse to drum up support for their drone strikes etc and this also explains why there is relatively little outrage or publicity when other children are killed by drone strikes. On the other hand, there are those in Pakistan who think the Pakistani Taliban are extreme and nutty enough to vent their opposition by attacking a little girl. I think it's only rational to believe that she has been groomed, trained, her family has been paid all to the advantage of the US. It's sad really :/ May Allah (swt) save us from such fitnah and grant us the ability to distinguish between the truth and falsehood. Ameen!

Reaction score

Ooo.. I love a good conspiracy theory! I mean, who doesn't ? Unfortunately, it seems you just posted whatever came in your mind and what you've heard from others. Therefore I am going to systematically obliterate your whole argument. Before I do so, please know that I'm neutral. I have no views on this and frankly, I couldn't care less. But people should be aware of what OFFICIALLY happened. There is no use in spreading false rumours and accusations.

malala's father got money from taliban to shoot malala and he allowed them to shoot her.

1- OK, I don't even need to back this up. Do you seriously think that any father in the world would be so desperate for money that he would allow his own daughter to be shot ? C'mon man. That just even wrong to assume.

as for the shot on her, she was shot in the head.

2- She was shot on the forehead and the bullet travelled through her head,neck and then lodged in her shoulder and hence didn't end up damaging any vital part of the brain. She was very lucky in this regard. For better reference:

_65600397_malala_bulletpath2.jpg
_65600395_malala_bulletpath1.jpg

they rushed her to the hospital but the doctors cud not do anything

3- After being shot, she was operated on in a military hospital in Peshawar where doctors were successfully able to remove the bullet and perform what is called decompressive craniectomy, in which a part of the skull is removed to allow room for the brain to swell (swelling was caused in left part of her brain due to damage caused by the bullet). This essentially saved her life. For a more in depth understanding about her operation, please look here.

then out of nowhere an american helicopter which took her to america for the operation

4- She was NOT taken to America. She was airlifted to the Queen Elizbeth Hospital in Birmingham,UK by an air ambulance provided by General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces. http://goo.gl/DCZiAi

helicopter took her to america, which is like 16+ hours i think by plane. how did she survive during that period we dont know. if u shoot someone in the head, it is an on-the-spot-death.

5- Notice the word "air ambulance". She was airlifted to the UK only after her condition become stable. Besides, "air ambulance". If something did go wrong, they would have been well prepared to look after her.

when someone has an operation on the head, the hair in that region is removed and the hair does not come back

6- She was shot in the forehead, not at the top of her head so your point about hair loss in rendered moot. For better reference:

Malala%20Yousafzai-1371463

So guys please refrain from posting false rumours and accusations. It's even appalling to see so many people liking and agreeing with @black widow despite his failure to provide any facts to support his opinion.

Good day everyone.

Reaction score
Ooo.. I love a good conspiracy theory! I mean, who doesn't ? Unfortunately, it seems you just posted whatever came in your mind and what you've heard from others. Therefore I am going to systematically obliterate your whole argument. Before I do so, please know that I'm neutral. I have no views on this and frankly, I couldn't care less. But people should be aware of what OFFICIALLY happened. There is no use in spreading false rumours and accusations.

malala's father got money from taliban to shoot malala and he allowed them to shoot her.

1- OK, I don't even need to back this up. Do you seriously think that any father in the world would be so desperate for money that he would allow his own daughter to be shot ? C'mon man. That just even wrong to assume.

as for the shot on her, she was shot in the head.

2- She was shot on the forehead and the bullet travelled through her head,neck and then lodged in her shoulder and hence didn't end up damaging any vital part of the brain. She was very lucky in this regard. For better reference:

_65600397_malala_bulletpath2.jpg
_65600395_malala_bulletpath1.jpg

they rushed her to the hospital but the doctors cud not do anything

3- After being shot, she was operated on in a military hospital in Peshawar where doctors were successfully able to remove the bullet and perform what is called decompressive craniectomy, in which a part of the skull is removed to allow room for the brain to swell (swelling was caused in left part of her brain due to damage caused by the bullet). This essentially saved her life. For a more in depth understanding about her operation, please look here.

then out of nowhere an american helicopter which took her to america for the operation

4- She was NOT taken to America. She was airlifted to the Queen Elizbeth Hospital in Birmingham,UK by an air ambulance provided by General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces. http://goo.gl/DCZiAi

helicopter took her to america, which is like 16+ hours i think by plane. how did she survive during that period we dont know. if u shoot someone in the head, it is an on-the-spot-death.

5- Notice the word "air ambulance". She was airlifted to the UK only after her condition become stable. Besides, "air ambulance". If something did go wrong, they would have been well prepared to look after her.

when someone has an operation on the head, the hair in that region is removed and the hair does not come back
6- She was shot in the forehead, not at the top of her head so your point about hair loss in rendered moot. For better reference:
Malala%20Yousafzai-1371463

So guys please refrain from posting false rumours and accusations. It's even appalling to see so many people liking and agreeing with @black widow despite his failure to provide any facts to support his opinion.

Good day everyone.
U supported ur answer with facts but how can u tell if facts are really true.
Do really believe what the media and websites say? Do u really think america will actually release the true events of this incident? America has claimed to kill Osama bin Laden, and the photos they released of him getting shot showed no similarities to the real bin Laden. Furthermore, he was killed suddenly, at the time when the 5 years of Obama's presidency wud end. so in order to appease people of his actions and be the president again, he killed bin laden thereby relieving people of their torment caused by the 9/11.
As a matter of fact, the pakistani media are too baffling the citizens of pakistan. they are releasing false rumours on the events that take place in pakistan. Geo news takes money from Indians and Americans to create rumours about events in pakistan. the point being that america just wants to finish Pakistan by creating anguish internally in pakistan.
as for the picture of malala on the bed, i see no way in her resembling malala, cuz malala for one is not that fat, as indicated by her face and body. this woman also resembles a rather aged woman, than a young teenager. so plz before 'copy-pasting' stuff from the net, please try to assess its authenticity by something which Allah Has Given to everyone-common sense

Reaction score
U supported ur answer with facts but how can u tell if facts are really true.
Do really believe what the media and websites say? Do u really think america will actually release the true events of this incident? America has claimed to kill Osama bin Laden, and the photos they released of him getting shot showed no similarities to the real bin Laden. Furthermore, he was killed suddenly, at the time when the 5 years of Obama's presidency wud end. so in order to appease people of his actions and be the president again, he killed bin laden thereby relieving people of their torment caused by the 9/11.
As a matter of fact, the pakistani media are too baffling the citizens of pakistan. they are releasing false rumours on the events that take place in pakistan. Geo news takes money from Indians and Americans to create rumours about events in pakistan. the point being that america just wants to finish Pakistan by creating anguish internally in pakistan.
as for the picture of malala on the bed, i see no way in her resembling malala, cuz malala for one is not that fat, as indicated by her face and body. this woman also resembles a rather aged woman, than a young teenager. so plz before 'copy-pasting' stuff from the net, please try to assess its authenticity by something which Allah Has Given to everyone-common sense

This is ridiculous. I have OBLITERATED your argument by providing facts and instead of accepting them, you question their authenticity. However, you yourself are going on a mindless rant and talking senseless crap without giving any proof. Geo News take money from Americans and Indians ? Where did you get that from ? Please, can you provide some facts to backup your claim instead of your own insightful wisdom. What about your Bin Laden theory ? You claim he was captured by Americans and only executed at the end of Obama's tenure to appease the people. Please, can you provide some verification. Anyone can conjure theories out of thin air. You need facts and info to back them up. And please, I did research and this is indeed Malala. Just because you cant recognize her, doesn't mean she is an " aged woman". And please, if you are going to reply to this, post something useful rather then senseless theories you dream about.

If you are going to reply, please clarify something. How is America involved in all of this ? No theories, proper backed up data. I don't like to engage in arguments but you sir without your mindless rambling, false accusations and anti-american rants.

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. I have OBLITERATED your argument by providing facts and instead of accepting them, you question their authenticity. However, you yourself are going on a mindless rant and talking senseless crap without giving any proof. Geo News take money from Americans and Indians ? Where did you get that from ? Please, can you provide some facts to backup your claim instead of your own insightful wisdom. What about your Bin Laden theory ? You claim he was captured by Americans and only executed at the end of Obama's tenure to appease the people. Please, can you provide some verification. Anyone can conjure theories out of thin air. You need facts and info to back them up. And please, I did research and this is indeed Malala. Just because you cant recognize her, doesn't mean she is an " aged woman". And please post something useful rather then senseless theories you dream about.

If you are going to reply, please clarify something for me. How is America involved in all of this ? No theories, proper backed up data. I don't like to engage in arguments but you sir without your mindless rambling, false accusations and anti-american rants need to be affronted. Good day.