• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MALALA!?!?

Reaction score
Well, you didn't bother replying to most of my statements so i don't think i'll waste my time replying to most of yours. But here's is a little something to help you with that blind faith in anchor of yours.

Later on, it turned out most of the anchor shows worked that way because money has some bad ass power. (Rishwat)
So, then, just like you said, people really like anchors because they use "logic" to reveal cases. I guess my point about people believing a lot of trashy stuff war right after all.

Btw, i just bought COD Ghosts and Splintercell: Blacklist and BOY, am i excited. So i really won't have time for this anymore (not that it's needed after your anchor theory just backfired).

It was fun while it lasted.
Peace!
i dont reply to vague and senseless statements that i have already countered
as for the new anchor theory, it was in counter to ur including fake information theory which u later added due to getting stuck in the mud after my response, and now since u have no more counters, u have abdicated and said i havent responsed to ur counters

btw. do u have an xbox or playstation 3 console

Reaction score
i dont reply to vague and senseless statements that i have already countered
as for the new anchor theory, it was in counter to ur including fake information theory which u later added due to getting stuck in the mud after my response, and now since u have no more counters, u have abdicated and said i havent responsed to ur counters

btw. do u have an xbox or playstation 3 console
Wait, i put a video link there. Where did it go? Nevermind, just search Malik Riaz exposed on youtube and check out the first vid. My reply won't be vague anymore :p

PS3 for the win.

Reaction score
In pakistan you can get them like one-tenth of the price :p
or free as in torrents ;)
Not for PS3, NEVER for PS3. I have tried, my friend. The price is almost always the same as the international price and the quality is, well... Pakistani. For Xbox it's easier though. And PC games are free everywhere ;)

Reaction score
Not for PS3, NEVER for PS3. I have tried, my friend. The price is almost always the same as the international price and the quality is, well... Pakistani. For Xbox it's easier though. And PC games are free everywhere ;)
You can download torrents and write dvds, its pretty easy :p

Reaction score
You can download torrents and write dvds, its pretty easy :p
Yeah. After you've done that, it's pretty easy for a virus to get into your system and destroy it. It's also pretty easy for you to be sued by Sony and get your account banned and waste all those blood and sweat you put into finishing and getting platinum trophies. Oh and pirated stuff can never be used to play online. What's the use of a PS3 if you can't play online? A few reasons as to why pirating stuff for PS3 is not possible.

Reaction score
Yeah. After you've done that, it's pretty easy for a virus to get into your system and destroy it. It's also pretty easy for you to be sued by Sony and get your account banned and waste all those blood and sweat you put into finishing and getting platinum trophies. Oh and pirated stuff can never be used to play online. What's the use of a PS3 if you can't play online? A few reasons as to why pirating stuff for PS3 is not possible.
poor console gamers :p
turn to pc ;)