• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math 32....how was it? :/

Reaction score
Guys what was the answer for the 4th question the trig one in which we had to get values between 0 & 360 and how to do it?

Reaction score
do they deduct marks if we state extra angles and even state the correct angles??like which are not suppoesd to be stated or maybe dey r wrong?:S wioll dey deduct marks??
Yes, the final A mark is for, say if the answers were Y degrees and X degrees, for stating only X degrees as second angle and no other angles.

Reaction score
As for the topic of the thread, the paper went very well, way beyond my expectations. AlhamdulilAllah managed to attempt all the questions and all the parts, and as far as my post exam answer tally is concerned, every one has been correct so far.
I used (x)(ln(x)^2) as in lnx squared. ...is it right? :s
And for the cot question...I got sin2X .... No quadratic ...
I used exactly that method as well, but my final answer had e as well. It was something like
Pi/2[e^2-e+1] :/

Reaction score
do they deduct marks if we state extra angles and even state the correct angles??like which are not suppoesd to be stated or maybe dey r wrong?:S wioll dey deduct marks??

Obviously, you have to stay within the limits.

Reaction score
As for the topic of the thread, the paper went very well, way beyond my expectations. AlhamdulilAllah managed to attempt all the questions and all the parts, and as far as my post exam answer tally is concerned, every one has been correct so far. I used exactly that method as well, but my final answer had e as well. It was something like
Pi/2[e^2-e+1] :/

Really? I got pi/4(e^2 - 1)

Reaction score
Yes, the final A mark is for, say if the answers were Y degrees and X degrees, for stating only X degrees as second angle and no other angles.
How many marks would dey deduct??i did mention da correct angles but i also wrote down sone wrong angles :(

Reaction score
Most of the time yes. If you see the marking scheme its clearly mentioned ONLY these angles.

Reaction score
I jst hope CIE lowers the GT cuz i really messed up in vectors, volume, argument of complex bla bla bla....

Reaction score
the paper was shit ! The last question of vector iii and the volume one, I lost roughly abt 15-20pts.
Another reason is that I just can't deal with the nervous. took long time for me to solve easy questions.
I dunno why, when I did the past paper exam, I normally did it with like 45-1hr to finish the papers. but today I didn't have enough time and made some silly mistakes. ( I did believeI could get abt 65-70 )
Really really disappointed,frustrated. Let me very down.

20?? only man i solved like 30

Reaction score
Seriously , This was one of the most difficult paper in history of P-3
Not only lengthy but tricky too
don't expect too high marks believe me

53 -55 - for A grade
43 -45 - for B grade

Believe me most of the candidates found it difficult percentile is certainly LOW
Nov 2011 was way tooooo easier than this and percentile was like 58