• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math 4024 Paper 1

Reaction score
Let's start, it's been 24 hours. :p
Perimeter, absolutely last question ka last part= 19cm?

Reaction score
yes thats what i got :D

what was the answer to the total number of children in school?

Reaction score
Answer for that question which we had to simplify that big term with x and y and the whole thing to the power 1/2? :p ( something like 4x^2 y^9 or something :p )
Hope all of you did really well!!

Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
Answer for that question which we had to simplify that big term with x and y and the whole thing to the power 1/2? :p ( something like 4x^2 y^9 or something :p )
Hope all of you did really well!!

That was 2 x^-1 y^4

I think! :lol:

Reaction score
@soulgamer yea your answer is right..! The values for p,q and r in the LCM and HCM wala question were 3, 2 and 1 right? and the mean was i think 37.5

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
@soulgamer yea your answer is right..! The values for p,q and r in the LCM and HCM wala question were 3, 2 and 1 right? and the mean was i think 37.5

YUP

Reaction score
Guys I dont remember answer for mean but you did have to find midpoint and then do sum of fx over sum of f?? plz answer?

Reaction score
Thanks...and was the bearing one 057? and the other 237 and the one where you had to convert it into km 9.5 into 25 which is 237.5?

Reaction score
thegame3333 said:
Thanks...and was the bearing one 057? and the other 237 and the one where you had to convert it into km 9.5 into 25 which is 237.5?

correct :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
What was answer to that wage rate one? Where Ahmed worked 4 hrs on weekdays? If you dont remember answer...just tell the procedure of the working?

Reaction score
033 is wrong. People who are saying that are sadly mistaken. I have no idea how they got that answer! The correct is 057! and i dont remember abt the ahmed one

Reaction score
we had to calculate the bonus per hour.Add it to 16. Then multiply the result by 4..... Hope Im correct!!!

Reaction score
hi ! theres z a question of oct nov 2010 about vectors .. the last parts is a bit confusing .i.e that if three points are on a same line what is the value of k ? cant understand the solution need help plz ..=)

Reaction score
hi ! theres z a question of oct nov 2010 about vectors .. the last parts is a bit confusing .i.e that if three points are on a same line what is the value of k ? cant understand the solution need help plz ..=)
In ths type of we need to compare the both vectors as they r collinear so they r parallel
Here r the steps
DA=3p+q (calculated in part a)
AE=p+kq (calculated in b(ii)
NOW COMPARE THE BOTH VECTORS BY EQUATING THEM "As they r parallel
p+kq=3p+q
now take "3" as common on the right side of an equation to make "p" as single
p+kq=3(p+1/3q)
now chk the coefficient of "q" to gt the value of "k" as it is with "q"
THAT IS k= 1/3
So ths is the way to compare thn chk the coefficient of a variable to gt the value of "k"
Hope it hlps u :) & bst of luck (y)