• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math C1 Doubts !!

Reaction score
Should I solve solomon papers for revision as I have done all the edexcel past papers?

Reaction score
Should I solve solomon papers for revision as I have done all the edexcel past papers?
yea do them
they are harder than edexcel papers so it will give u more practice
if you get some wrong don't get disheartened as edexcel papers are always easiers
link to solomon papers (f is hardest i guess)
http://www.freeexampapers.com/#A Level/Maths/Edexcel/C1/Solomon

T19

Reaction score
Q: Find the sum of all the integers between 1 and 1000 which are divisible by 7.
how do i answer it ??
thanx in advance :)

Reaction score
in parabola graphs like ax^2 ones i dont know where to the minimum point if the parabola doesnt crosses xaxis
plz help

Reaction score
in parabola graphs like ax^2 ones i dont know where to the minimum point if the parabola doesnt crosses xaxis
plz help
In this case you have to find the x-coordinate by using this formula: -b/2a (( mines B "over" 2*A))
Then you will be able to find the y-coordinate -by the given formula- by substituting the value of X in the formela
Note: "A" is the first number in the formula beside the x^2 if no number the it's value is 1
And "B" is the 2nd number in the formula beside the x
Eg: x^2-6x+18=0
Then "A = 1" and "B = -6"
-in this example the grape don't touch the x-access- so the vertex of the minimum point is : -(-6)/2*1= 3
There for x=3 substitute it in the formula :
Y= (3^2)-6(3)+16
Y= 9
SO the coordinate is (3, 9)

Reaction score
Note the given examples is a pastpaers questions in january 2005 question 10
Hop it helped

Reaction score
[quot="omermuhammad, post: 439872, member: 5914"]thnkxa lot[/quote]
Your welcome.
And I'd really appreciate it if you make doaa for me
=DD