• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DID YOU IGNORE WHEN YOU COULD HAVE HELPED

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
YOU WILL BE GIVING THE PAPER IN A FEW HOURS SO CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me any clue as to what came in your paper Maths Paper 2 0580/22/M/J/2017
PLEASE REPLY FAST MINE IS IN 6 HOURS
I KNOW WHY SHOULD I HELP WELL THE ONLY REASONS IS FROM THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART PLUS HELPING A FELLOW IGCSE SUFFERER IS GOOD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOUR PAPER GOES WELL NO MATER WHAT YOU DECIDE

Reaction score
YOU WILL BE GIVING THE PAPER IN A FEW HOURS SO CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me any clue as to what came in your paper Maths Paper 2 0580/22/M/J/2017
PLEASE REPLY FAST MINE IS IN 6 HOURS
I KNOW WHY SHOULD I HELP WELL THE ONLY REASONS IS FROM THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART PLUS HELPING A FELLOW IGCSE SUFFERER IS GOOD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOUR PAPER GOES WELL NO MATER WHAT YOU DECIDE
it had similarity as well as a really hard circle theorem and factorisation. Also line midpoint