• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
saimaiftikhar92 said:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/index.php?dir=International%20A%20And%20AS%20Level/9709%20-%20Mathematics/&file=9709_w06_qp_3.pdf

QUESTION 2 AND 6

Attachments

• solution 27.jpg
    solution 27.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 68
Reaction score
saimaiftikhar92 said:
i cannot see the answer, as half of the page is not available on screen!
Right click and save the image. Then open your downloaded/saved version to view the complete image.

Reaction score
@saimaiftikhar92: Would you mind clicking on the thanks tab of those who help you? Talhajohar has been doing a great job answering your queries and he should get the appreciation for his work.

Reaction score
HAMIDALI..........IF YOU'VE SEEN THE PREVIOUS PAGES THEN YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO TALHAJOHAR THAT HE HAS REALLY HELPED A LOT IN ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE POSTED

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I SAID HIM "THANKYOU" BY WRITTING INSTEAD OF CLICKING :)

Reaction score
Clicking makes it count, maam! :) It won't hurt you to click along with write. Will it? And please stop writing in capital letters (It means shouting in cyber world), or else you'll be warned.