• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths 32? Discussion 24 Hours

Reaction score
How did it go? What did u find difficult?

I couldn't get answer for proving identity, Vectors (i) and complex (iii).

If u want to compare answers please PM me.

Reaction score
I had troubles in Proving identity,vectors,complex,integration and the stationary point one. I got only one answer for stationary coordinates?! And my integrate by parts just kept expanding.. I did so well in M1 and P1 , i dont want p3 to screw me over smh

Reaction score
I had troubles in Proving identity,vectors,complex,integration and the stationary point one. I got only one answer for stationary coordinates?! And my integrate by parts just kept expanding.. I did so well in M1 and P1 , i dont want p3 to screw me over smh

The integration by parts was done two times.

Reaction score
I am quite sure p3 will be the death of me,not because it was hard it was because i got a hideous infection yesterday and was on 3 medicines couldn't focus nor concentrate. P1 and M1 went flawless almost scoring 115/125.But in this i will hardly score more than 35 in this fml fml fml.C grade is here.

Reaction score
I am quite sure p3 will be the death of me,not because it was hard it was because i got a hideous infection yesterday and was on 3 medicines couldn't focus nor concentrate. P1 and M1 went flawless almost scoring 115/125.But in this i will hardly score more than 35 in this fml fml fml.C grade is here.

Sorry to hear man.. Hope you secure a good grade.

Reaction score
Same feeling man , I now know most of my cockups ,I used the wrong values for u and v in integration by parts which is why my steps weren't finishing should have done the other way round and cos (4(/) ) should have been written as cos (2theta + 2theta) . I Stoll don't get how to obtain two values for stationary points lool

Reaction score
i had trouble with finding stationary pts--didnt find anyy i get only x=0--,complex, intg
also qn1 -__-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Feeling absolutely horrible because I had worked so hard on P3 and I was getting great marks in past papers but did really bad today. :( I have an A in AS and now I'm scared this will bring my grade down...

Reaction score
Feeling absolutely horrible because I had worked so hard on P3 and I was getting great marks in past papers but did really bad today. :( I have an A in AS and now I'm scared this will bring my grade down...
Same here... I had only problems in vectors in past papers but here i couldnt even prove the identity, couldnt do the last part of complex and vectors as well..