• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024 PAPER 22

Reaction score
section 2 was easy bt that vector question and the question just after it were REALLY tough :fool: :unknown:

Reaction score
workaholic said:
Well this is sort of unfair.......
This shud be written on the qst paper cuz i didnt know that
if id done the fuctions qst i wud have been saved from the disaster i did in the trig qst.... :x
Ajeeb bagherat angrex hain har cheez apnay pallu mein chupa kar rakhte hain.... :evil:
didnt ur tchrz tell u dis? its their job

Reaction score
workaholic said:
if id done the fuctions qst i wud have been saved from the disaster i did in the trig qst.... :x
Ajeeb bagherat angrex hain har cheez apnay pallu mein chupa kar rakhte hain.... :evil:

Reaction score
RockStar15 said:
Guys paper was quite lengthy!!!!
Alhamdulilah atlast was able to finish it...
i agree. usually i complete it nd check it twice. this time i cud do it once only :(

Reaction score
examphobic said:
workaholic said:
Well I was told that wen they say 4 qstions shud be answered they really mean it. They chck the first four qstions only and they dont have time to chk ur last qst

Reaction score
Checking best of 4 is totally unfair..cambridge will only check the first four answers and will cross out the last one as they do in the vocabulary question in english they dont choose the best 5..for God sake

`Ignore excess` is written in many places in the mark schemes..

Reaction score
Yea the examiners will check only the first four. My school even warned us that people answer all questions by thinking that the examiner will mark the best answered questions when they dont. They check the first 4 answers and cancel the other one

Reaction score
paper was literary HALWA and how come it was lengthy??

i am confused about it? actually i completed it 40 mins earlier =) and still guys and gals were saying that it was lengthy?

i will get inshahAllah 95+

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
paper was literary HALWA and how come it was lengthy??

i am confused about it? actually i completed it 40 mins earlier =) and still guys and gals were saying that it was lengthy?

i will get inshahAllah 95+
:shock: well atleast sumone expects good marks..

Reaction score
i ws jxt able to finish my ppr in tym... cudn't even recheck it properly... left it only wen the invigilator said stop...n u did it 40 MINUTES EARLIER!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hahahaah.... "no.mercy same was my friend's comment for me! :)
but yar it was easy and short and best thing is that i read paper for 10mins at start and than filled a form for British Council upon their standards.!!
yet i was able to do so :)

and @ Maleeha: yh i am expecting good marks :)

Reaction score
Same, I finished 25 minutes earlier.
My paper was good except I lost like 8 marks lol.
Oh well atleast 88+ are expected from my side.

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
i completed in 2 hour 27 minutes :p and the hexagon answer was pure tukka which was correct luckily...what about the vectors question? wasnt it difficult a bit