• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024 PAPER 22

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
hey guyz what was the percentage coming in that statistics question and what was the conclusion ?
i think the conclusion was that the ppr last year were slower.. or maybe mre ppl particapated this year

Reaction score
Well I wrote that last year the paper was much lengthy. My percentages came 80 and 75

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
Usman17 said:
I dont know hwy the hell i didnt subtracted in this statistics question :((( Can any i tell me how much marks it carried? the percentage questions... :| how unfortunate!!!
i think 2 each
i did them wrong nd LUCKILY say the word pERCENTAGE 2 mins b4 time was 2 b over... and corrected it after the man said pens down nd my hands kept shaking i was soo relieved.. hated dat question....

wat were ur %ages coming? :O

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
actual percentages were:

18.75 and 25%

Damn :S How many marks will i loose?? Atleast my method of calculating the %ages was correct...! I shud get method marks ??
and in conclusion i wrote that both paper were completed in same time as 75 % came as there were 20 students less in teh second paper or something like that... !!

Reaction score
there go 4 more of my precious marks.... :eek:
so i hav to live with this mistake till august :eek:

Reaction score
Hey guys plz tell me what were the number of lines of symetry of the hexagon in that vector que???? Also tell me what was the radius of da circle in trigonometry que???

Reaction score
vishal said:
Hey guys plz tell me what were the number of lines of symetry of the hexagon in that vector que???? Also tell me what was the radius of da circle in trigonometry que???
2 and 225

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
BILALrox01 said:
Usman17 said:
I dont know hwy the hell i didnt subtracted in this statistics question :((( Can any i tell me how much marks it carried? the percentage questions... :| how unfortunate!!!
i think 2 each
i did them wrong nd LUCKILY say the word pERCENTAGE 2 mins b4 time was 2 b over... and corrected it after the man said pens down nd my hands kept shaking i was soo relieved.. hated dat question....

wat were ur %ages coming? :O
18.75 nd 25

Reaction score
workaholic said:
Well I wrote that last year the paper was much lengthy. My percentages came 80 and 75
i think the question said they sat a SIMILAR test.. not sure but i think so

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
I guess 2 marks MAX.... If error carried forward....
ecf applies wen the ANSWER of a question affects dat of another.. like it mite b applied in the conclusion... but not in the percentages as though method applied was same ans didnt affect each other

Reaction score
Plzzz tell me the answers to the probability question??? What were the probilities of being spelt as ban and the one in next part????? Plzzzz reply.

Reaction score
vishal said:
Plzzz tell me the answers to the probability question??? What were the probilities of being spelt as ban and the one in next part????? Plzzzz reply.
it was 1/30 i think....

Reaction score
Mine were 1/20 to the part asking for BAN and 3/20 to the next part...... Plzzz tell me are they correct.....