• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024 PAPER 22

Reaction score
ManahilHuda said:
can anybody tell me how v had 2 do dat vector question? :Search: :x

We had to use the NEGATIVE sign in one of the vectors... To find the RESULTANT...

Reaction score
hey! paper is gone now stop discussing.!! and chill out in vacations

Reaction score
heyyyyy usman17......................plzzz post mark schemes of mathematics......

Reaction score
I can't believe I screwed up the probability question's second part (the one whose answer was 3/20), I made a very careless mistake there with multiplication. Anyway, looking forward to the marking scheme. :p

please tell me in detail about the vector question...
It wasn't that hard. We just had to reverse the sign of some of the vectors in some parts. I don't remember the question anymore otherwise I would solve it here. There's no need to discuss the paper though, just relax; the exams are over. :p

Reaction score
Actually its my fault... :p I havent contacted him since like the last paper... :D he must have given to all those who had contacted him i am sure...

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Actually its my fault... :p I havent contacted him since like the last paper... :D he must have given to all those who had contacted him i am sure...
SURE thats exactly what happened :%) :%)
it looks to me like your teacher just fooled you ...... :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
No dude I am telling you he must have given to all those who remained in contact with him... I just want to enjoy my holidays and not worry bout the ppr anymore :)