• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024 PAPER 22

Reaction score
i don't remember the answer but em sure that both experiments were without replacements..

Reaction score
adnanj said:
i don't remember the answer but em sure that both experiments were without replacements..
ChILL BRO .... Listen to some good songs and dont take soo much tension at the end your going to get what you have done in the paper we cant do anything about it.... :) :) :) :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Hey Guyz I can provide all of u wid the maths marking scheme just after my a.m's paper is over... :D isnt it pretty cooL! :D LOL we get to calculate our grade before the result :D

Reaction score
examphobic said:
and u saved me 4rm the gadient question tension :)

Loll ur welcum too :p
btw who was talking frm ur id? All that super school stuff was rubbish? :O

Reaction score
ahahahaha.... lets see whose right,.! :) but em pretty much confident about that

Reaction score
Usman17....how can u provide us wid the marking scheme of maths????? I mean what is da source......

Reaction score
vishal said:
Usman17....how can u provide us wid the marking scheme of maths????? I mean what is da source......

the source is his brain...we are supposed to somehow trust it :D

Reaction score
vishal said:

Vishal: Well my sir has promised me that even before the add maths paper he is going to give the marking scheme of maths... :D But naturally i will upload it after my add maths paper so there u go :)

Reaction score
workaholic said:
Well I wrote that last year the paper was much lengthy. My percentages came 80 and 75
Da percentages were 25 and 20 % We had to sbtract frst and den work out da percentage...!!!

Reaction score
examphobic said:
workaholic said:
Well I wrote that last year the paper was much lengthy. My percentages came 80 and 75
i think the question said they sat a SIMILAR test.. not sure but i think so
Not similar test but students of similar ability!!!!

Reaction score
vishal said:
Mine were 1/20 to the part asking for BAN and 3/20 to the next part...... Plzzz tell me are they correct.....
They r absolutely ryt....mine ans was same toooo :D

Reaction score
likosp said:
i think you didnt read the qstn properly for the 2nd part it said that there wuold be replacement unlike the first part so the denominator would stay the same... im guessing you did it with the same method as the first part as i did it that way right now and i got 3/20 aswell .... dont worry i messed up with the very first part of taht qstn in which we had to give the prob. of N .. i didnt simplify the fraction
Beta dey didn mention replacement....dey said da same method is repeated....!!!!3/20 was da answr....!!!

Reaction score
muzzamil said:
likosp said:
i think you didnt read the qstn properly for the 2nd part it said that there wuold be replacement unlike the first part so the denominator would stay the same... im guessing you did it with the same method as the first part as i did it that way right now and i got 3/20 aswell .... dont worry i messed up with the very first part of taht qstn in which we had to give the prob. of N .. i didnt simplify the fraction
Beta dey didn mention replacement....dey said da same method is repeated....!!!!3/20 was da answr....!!!
abye tum loogon ney sawaal sahi se parha nahi hai ....now ur sayin that replacement wasnt mentioned at all... pls yaar itna bara issue kyn create kar rahay ho ????it was only 2 marks qsttn :Search: :Search: =@

Reaction score
likosp said:
muzzamil said:
likosp said:
abye tum loogon ney sawaal sahi se parha nahi hai ....now ur sayin that replacement wasnt mentioned at all... pls yaar itna bara issue kyn create kar rahay ho ????it was only 2 marks qsttn :Search: :Search: =@

See liko i'll tell u exactly what the question was.. after the first experiment, it stated that ' the cards were replaced and the process repeated'
I was also confused at that time that what did it actually mean.. but then i understood that they said that cards were put back after the first experiment and then the process was repeated the same as above which means it was without replacement process.. they were just put back after the first experiment..
Hope no more issues now.. :)
No offense please :)

Reaction score
oh that was very confusing and demanded full concentration......................i think i got it wrong :(