• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024 PAPER 22

Reaction score
the paper went great :D .. though i did make many mistakes at the start but thankfully corrected it all when i was checking :) ... i corrected my last answer AFTER the man said pens down :) 8)

Reaction score
P2 was not as easy as xtremxx is specifying. But still percentile would be low and we could expect good grades

Reaction score
hey xtremez iz write bcz if u consider other paper like nov 2010 etc ,those are much hrded thn it

Reaction score
@bloodlines dude there is no percentile in maths coz anyone can easily get full marks in maths unlinke other subjects.

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
@bloodlines dude there is no percentile in maths coz anyone can easily get full marks in maths unlinke other subjects.
there is a percentile in every ppr

Reaction score
Dude i agree that percentile is there but there is no point of it benefiting us in maths paper as if one student gets 100/100 marks then the marks will get to their ususal terms..80 percentile and above till 89 for A and 90 percentile and above A*

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
Dude i agree that percentile is there but there is no point of it benefiting us in maths paper as if one student gets 100/100 marks then the marks will get to their ususal terms..80 percentile and above till 89 for A and 90 percentile and above A*
actually thats not how it is calculated.. but for simplicity yes u can say that

Reaction score
mine was rubbish....i spent 15 minutes making the functions graph..!
In the middle of the exam...there came a frog-like-monstrous rat ri8 under my chair...ohh it was bad enuf...and i was like...AHHHHHHH...!! :shock: