• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024 PAPER 22

Reaction score
examphobic said:
any1 did all questions? i did

Good luck with that.
My sir is in British council, as the head of rechecking department, and according to him, anyone that does the WHOLE of section B, that is 5/5 questions, gets their whole section B cut. Its a new rule, because it gives examiner's difficulty when totaling the numbers, plus it is an error of rubric, which means you have failed to follow instructions.
Just hope for the best, and that nothing happens. :good:

Reaction score
No. I don't think they'll cut the whole section. Last question will not be checked. That's it. I think.

Reaction score
yEAH Section A was a little bit tricky and in section B i just messed up the 3 mark elevation :p thats about it... Hoping for A* INSHALLAH...:) Hope you all also get good grades...

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
mine was rubbish....i spent 15 minutes making the functions graph..!
In the middle of the exam...there came a frog-like-monstrous rat ri8 under my chair...ohh it was bad enuf...and i was like...AHHHHHHH...!! :shock:
cummon ghalia.. it ws a tiny mouse... it wud have had been real fun if u had ACTUALLY seen it under ur foot dat tym.. :D :D :lol:

Reaction score
That was an awesome paper! I'm expecting as low as 92/100. :) That's where I probably lost 3 marks. Can't wait for discussion on that paper in 24 hours!

Reaction score
rafae said:
examphobic said:

Good luck with that.
My sir is in British council, as the head of rechecking department, and according to him, anyone that does the WHOLE of section B, that is 5/5 questions, gets their whole section B cut. Its a new rule, because it gives examiner's difficulty when totaling the numbers, plus it is an error of rubric, which means you have failed to follow instructions.
haha. i guess u havent heard of the teachers workshop that CIE hosts. my math teacher went there and he asked this question specifically. and they answered that the best 4 will be marked! :D so i am not worried. btw the british council doesnt check the ppr the CIE ppl do. its NO rule. check again :D . i always do all questions

Reaction score
and our skul pays a colonel whose full time job is to communicate with the CIE so that they can ans our sch questions. and he did ask them dis question nd they did say best 4 :)

Reaction score
examphobic said:
rafae said:
examphobic said:

Good luck with that.
haha. i guess u havent heard of the teachers workshop that CIE hosts. my math teacher went there and he asked this question specifically. and they answered that the best 4 will be marked! :D so i am not worried. btw the british council doesnt check the ppr the CIE ppl do. its NO rule. check again :D . i always do all questions
and 4 every1z info the best question of every science subject is marked 8) . all of our teachers asked this at the workshop :roll:

Reaction score
Well this is sort of unfair.......
This shud be written on the qst paper cuz i didnt know that
if id done the fuctions qst i wud have been saved from the disaster i did in the trig qst.... :x
Ajeeb bagherat angrex hain har cheez apnay pallu mein chupa kar rakhte hain.... :evil:

Reaction score
workaholic said:
Well this is sort of unfair.......
This shud be written on the qst paper cuz i didnt know that
if id done the fuctions qst i wud have been saved from the disaster i did in the trig qst.... :x
Ajeeb bagherat angrex hain har cheez apnay pallu mein chupa kar rakhte hain.... :evil:
*Like*