• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can someone pls tell the topics that have the most chance of comming tomorrow plsss
and could u also tell which topics have the least chance

thanks in advance

Reaction score
with whom is it not?? :D
After you say it, I realize i'm not the only one thats finding Add maths more of a headache than a subject!
Anyways, i better to go to sleep! Otherwise i might integrate the questions where the question says to differentiate,
Curse You Back Add Maths!!

Reaction score
can someone pls tell the topics that have the most chance of comming tomorrow plsss
and could u also tell which topics have the least chance

thanks in advance

More chance ..
Binomial
Kinematics
Permutation
Sets
Integration (Must)
Differentiation (Must)

Less chances
RV .. aik saal mein aik hi question aaya hai in past years ...

Reaction score
After you say it, I realize i'm not the only one thats finding Add maths more of a headache than a subject!
Anyways, i better to go to sleep! Otherwise i might integrate the questions where the question says to differentiate,
more like Curse You perry the platapus!! :D

Reaction score

Oh yes and goodluck for tommorow!

Reaction score
admaths p2 ke last quest ke either ka last part ka answer btao koi!!!!!!! jaldi...........