• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Mind explaining it?
you know when you integrate the equation and then add the limits you get the area under it.right??
so if you want the area under the curve that would be its equation integrated
but for the area covered by the curve and the line ( in between of them *the one asked*) will be
Area under the curve - Area under the line..(y)
so you see here for yourself which cordinates you will need
also the required region is in the direction to X axis as you can see the curve and line are...:D
hope you understand (y)

Reaction score
1j637.png

PART (iii) please, anyone...with asplanasion... thanks !

asd

Reaction score
1j637.png

PART (iii) please, anyone...with asplanasion... thanks !
1) 7P4 --> you got 7 numbers, and 4 to choose, order does matter so you ll apply permutations
2) 2*6*5*4 --> 2 numbers less than 4, in the start, and 6*5*4 because you're left with 6 numbers (one chosen at first)
3) 2*5*4*2 --> 2 less than 4 in the start, and 2 even in the end, 5 left, so 5*4 in the middle.

Reaction score
ppl are claiming so but my mind told me that it is pretty much not possible...:)
meinay buhat try kiya tha lekin ksi tarah bhi nae huwa phr ek idea aya marks lose na karne ka.......
i found the value of lambda........ and then substituted in that equation agaya sirf mue ke terms mein>>:D hope sae hojae mera.............

Reaction score
meinay buhat try kiya tha lekin ksi tarah bhi nae huwa phr ek idea aya marks lose na karne ka.......
i found the value of lambda........ and then substituted in that equation agaya sirf mue ke terms mein>>:D hope sae hojae mera.............
same here dude
lets see kya hota hai
i still think i made a calc error there! :(

Reaction score
Can anyone explain the answer for Maths June 2000 P1...Q16 PART B
sInce i can find the paper online i am solving it thru my pp book...