• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score

bhai phele to tum eq mein y=0 daal do to x aega 0 aur 3 so Q cordinates will be (3,0)
then us eq ko do derivate karo aur equals to zero kardo q k P is maximum point (stationary point) u ll get x= 3 and 1
as 3 is Q's cordnate then P's X cordinate will be 1 ..ab 1 ko equation mein daalo ull get 4 so P cordinate will be (1,4)
find area of rectangle as (4 x (3-1)) = 8 sq units
Now integrate equation wid limits 3 and 1 ...u ll get 4 ..
subtract 4 from 8 ull get area.. :) :D

Reaction score
bhai phele to tum eq mein y=0 daal do to x aega 0 aur 3 so Q cordinates will be (3,0)
then us eq ko do derivate karo aur equals to zero kardo q k P is maximum point (stationary point) u ll get x= 3 and 1
as 3 is Q's cordnate then P's X cordinate will be 1 ..ab 1 ko equation mein daalo ull get 4 so P cordinate will be (1,4)
find area of rectangle as (4 x (3-1)) = 8 sq units
Now integrate equation wid limits 3 and 1 ...u ll get 4 ..
subtract 4 from 8 ull get area.. :) :D
hey! please explain me how to find area using modulus formula?? complete method. i used it today but got wrong answer may be there was calculation error. so please explain me the method clearly :(

Reaction score
GUYS ABOUT RADIANS AND DEGREES:

Examiner report says that in case of calculus(diff, integ, kinem, circular m) we have to use radians, plus that one part question that comes from trignometry
and for RV and only those question in which range is specifically mentioned as degrees, in those questions we use degrees.

Reaction score
GUYS ABOUT RADIANS AND DEGREES:

Examiner report says that in case of calculus(diff, integ, kinem, circular m) we have to use radians, plus that one part question that comes from trignometry
and for RV and only those question in which range is specifically mentioned as degrees, in those questions we use degrees.

that's what I thought and said over here .. Also Circular Measure aswell, we use radians there ...

Reaction score
hey! please explain me how to find area using modulus formula?? complete method. i used it today but got wrong answer may be there was calculation error. so please explain me the method clearly :(

It is difficult to explain on forum

formula is
0.5 | x1y1 x2y2 x3y3 x1y1|
these are written 2 rows that is in frst row will be x cordinates and secnd row will be y cordnates
ensure that what u put at frst position should also be kept in last position
now multiply cordiantes diagonally
i.e 0.5 x ((x1y2+ x2y3 +x3y1 ) - (x1y3 +x3y2 + x2y1))
u ll get the area

Reaction score
It is difficult to explain on forum

formula is
0.5 | x1y1 x2y2 x3y3 x1y1|
these are written 2 rows that is in frst row will be x cordinates and secnd row will be y cordnates
ensure that what u put at frst position should also be kept in last position
now multiply cordiantes vertically
i.e 0.5 x ((x1y2+ x2y3 +x3y1 ) - (x1y3 +x3y2 + x2y1))
u ll get the area

that's the best formulae for area in co-ordinate geometry! seriously ...

Reaction score
The paper was all bad. I was so tensed and i woulda lost 20 marks like *A Boss*
Hehe....you indeed are hilarious!
Don't worry...prepare well for tomorrow, and then leave everything to Allah. Surely your hard word never goes in vain!:)

Reactions: asd
Reaction score
interior angle + exterior angle = 180 let exterior angle = x
px + x = 180
x = 180/(p+1)

let n= number of sides
360/n=180/(p+1)
n=2p+2

yar 28 k liye pura karna parega susti horahi hai... jab add maths ka papr ho jaega than bataoga bdw meray ans ms se match kardena..
u got that right..thank you
just want to ask,what the hell is COLLINEAR???