• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Topics that didn't came today should be coming tomorrow without any doubt!
1. Permutation and combination
2. Application of integration and differentiation
3.Sets
4.Kinematics
5.Trignometry

Reaction score
All those who aced Today's paper! Please give out your advises on what should be done tonight and tomorrow morning!
My pattern miserably failed, Maybe your opinion might be helpful in doing good tomorrow!

Reaction score
it was saying that atleast one rose from each colour and u should cut the combination set you made in the middle because it consists of only red roses
isnt that actually showing that 1 is red and the other 5 are from the rest?? :D

Reaction score
isnt that actually showing that 1 is red and the other 5 are from the rest?? :D
if five roses are taken then three or two can be taken from the rest. we can't combine the pink and yellow roses in that case. isn't it? and one thing more if you cut that part the answer will be right which is 175 :) i have got this now , anyways thankyou!

Reaction score
if five roses are taken then three or two can be taken from the rest. we can't combine the pink and yellow roses in that case. isn't it? and one thing more if you cut that part the answer will be right which is 175 :) i have got this now , anyways thankyou!
well in the rest of the question we did...:)
tbh if you get it but dont understand it there aint no use of it! :D

asd

Reaction score
Guys, note that expansion is also coming tomorrow, prepare for that too. Even a few marks can save your grade.