• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yeah i understood how to factorise with the help of that website that i mentioned. If u have a link to some factorising questions for olevels that u could send me , then that would be great
Yeah i understood how to factorise with the help of that website that i mentioned. If u have a link to some factorising questions for olevels that u could send me , then that would be great
thank god u understood factorising.(y)

Reaction score
Okii... I'll help anytimee :)
can you tell me how we should solve questions in inequality with graphs, like sometimes they have questions like, find the other 2 inequalities from the graph, i dont know how to read the lines and everything. If you have a website with good examples then do let me know, or just explain me here with an example

Reaction score
Dont wrry Maths is very simple with clear logic...Once U understand the concept, everything becomes right afterwards....
Yeah ur right, i enjoy doing maths, when im getting the right answer but i tend to avoid subjects like mensuration or properties of angles and stuff with graphs, basically geometry is my weak point

Reaction score
can you tell me how we should solve questions in inequality with graphs, like sometimes they have questions like, find the other 2 inequalities from the graph, i dont know how to read the lines and everything. If you have a website with good examples then do let me know, or just explain me here with an example
i could help.
what's the question???

Reaction score
u could get questions from D syllabus books or from the topical.

Reaction score
I have an older version of the topical which is from the year 1998-2009, so the topic 5 is simultaneous equations, just name the topic name and il search it
well i got the same.
simultaneous equations are quaratic.
so u can practice factorising them.