• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I cant understand Where did the 18 came from???. And by the way it's cube root not square root!!
ohh sorry.
factors of 972 are 3^5 * 2². arrange them like this. 3³•3²•2². cube root mean power of 1/3 divide 3 from each power if u can. only 3 can be divided. take the three out and leave rest of them inside cuberoot. 3cuberoot(36).rest of the method is same. if u hav a gud calculator it will show u in this form when u type it.

Reaction score
ohh sorry.
factors of 972 are 3^5 * 2². arrange them like this. 3³•3²•2². cube root mean power of 1/3 divide 3 from each power if u can. only 3 can be divided. take the three out and leave rest of them inside cuberoot. 3cuberoot(36).rest of the method is same. if u hav a gud calculator it will show u in this form when u type it.
Plz work out the answer!

Reaction score
i hope i did not make silly mistakes again. :( i always make mistakes in tests.

If you do so then practice and keep practicing and whenever you get a question wrong be strict on yourself :p Check after you do a question by using some quick method,like in a calculator or mentally really fast this helps to reduce the errors in answer or else try to concentrate more on the question, By the way doing questions on the computer its easy to get distracted :p :p

Reaction score
I want to ask that in questions regarding similarity and congruency when we have to prove that two triangles are congruent so how many reasons do we have to write.....I cant understand what we have to really write to prove it and what to omit ? any suggestions.

Reaction score
There's this Question from Maths (D) November 2011 qp22. The Q9 part (b) and part (c)(iii) I cannot understand. Somebody please help me with the explanations as they are not given in the marking schemes either.

Reaction score
Have somone got notes for maths vectors....especially about that area ratio questions...I cant grasp them !
help please

Reaction score
wow man!Thank you for your efforts both of you!!:)
Suchal I really appreciate it,but it was only for two marks so is that the only way or is there an easier way?