• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
this is an expression. i meant that it was not something like 2pi/3 or something that CAN be written in this form. but this was an expression which must be simplified as u said.
well, lets pray that we get 9A*s inshallah :D
(although i can see B in english)
Are u sure? Wait we had to find the gradient if the tangent first, and then the gradient of the normal. I found the y coordinate then and then formed the equation of the normal, plugged in x=0 and I got [3pi - (something)] :S did I do something wrong? There weren't any calculation errors cause I checked again

Reaction score
Are u sure? Wait we had to find the gradient if the tangent first, and then the gradient of the normal. I found the y coordinate then and then formed the equation of the normal, plugged in x=0 and I got [3pi - (something)] :S did I do something wrong? There weren't any calculation errors cause I checked again
Find detovatove function to find tangent gradient, to find gradient of notmal, to find c, which was y coordinate of p.