• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
LOL! Got 991MS for 500! PKR ! :D ***amd***
Then you got the china one/fake one
I too lost my original 991 ES and was obliged to buy a new one
I went to my nearest store and I saw the exact same model for 900 (I saw the 991 MS for 500), but when I started to use it, the buttons were not that good, the visual display was just okay. However, on the whole, it was okay for temporary use. And yeah it hasn't been even a month, and the colour at the front is fading :D

Reaction score
I went to my nearest store and I saw the exact same model for 900 (I saw the 991 MS for 500), but when I started to use it, the buttons were not that good, the visual display was just okay. However, on the whole, it was okay for temporary use. And yeah it hasn't been even a month, and the colour at the front is fading :D
Ohh! GOD, by the way, R.I.P CIE, Papers are just a month away!

Reaction score
What was the Original Price?

Reaction score
http://www.flipkart.com/casio-fx991...o_pp_recoBundle__tab1_2&ppid=CALD42ZAB7PYBGWN Original or Not?

Reaction score

(a)
int angle + ext angle = 180
let ext angle = x
px + x = 180
(p + 1)x = 180
x = 180/(p + 1)

(b)
n = no. of sides
fomula -> 180*(n - 2) = sum of int angles (this eq is for any polygon, whether regular or irregular)
and sum of int angle = n(int angle)
and int angle = 180 - [180/(p+1)]

so the eq we have is:-
180*(n - 2) = n*[180 - {180/(p+1)}]
now solve the eq and u'kk get the answer In Shaa Allah :)

haha, now say, whos more awesome? :cool::D;)

Reaction score
(a)
let ext angle = x
px + x = 180
(p + 1)x = 180
x = 180/(p + 1)

(b)
n = no. of sides
fomula -> 180*(n - 2) = sum of int angles (this eq is for any polygon, whether regular or irregular)

I only had a prob in the first part
Thanks for that

There is another way to solve (b), which is more AWESOME
360/n = 180 / p + 1
n = 2p +1

Reaction score
(a)
let ext angle = x
px + x = 180
(p + 1)x = 180
x = 180/(p + 1)

(b)
n = no. of sides

You are not awesome you are ODD! I could have bought 991esPlus which I knew was 2k, But your advice fooled me up with CHINA ONE! :p :notworthy::cry:o_O:eek::confused::mad::(

Reaction score
***amd*** you just liked that?! o_O
You are not awesome you are ODD! I could have bought 991esPlus which I knew was 2k, But your advice fooled me up with CHINA ONE! :p :notworthy::cry:o_O:eek::confused::mad::(
you think if you go to buy 991ES youre always gonna get a genuine one? o_O stop being such a kid. ididnt force you to buy 991 MS, infact there were more votes for ES why didnt you go for it? You yourself asked my advice by tagging me and I did advise you. Stop blaming me for whatever YOU did!

Reaction score

Lol, just buy a damn calculator already. What is this? It's a calculator, for God's sake. Not a car. :p
It's something important. You need it for Maths, Physics, Chemistry for CIES and what not. So just buy whatever you get, and whatever price, as long as its genuine and good.

Reaction score
you think if you go to buy 991ES youre always gonna get a genuine one? o_O stop being such a kid. ididnt force you to buy 991 MS, infact there were more votes for ES why didnt you go for it? You yourself asked my advice by tagging me and I did advise you. Stop blaming me for whatever YOU did!
LOL! I knew it was 2k, and how it LOOKED LIKE! ahh foget it :O

Reaction score
Lol, just buy a damn calculator already. What is this? It's a calculator, for God's sake. Not a car. :p
It's something important. You need it for Maths, Physics, Chemistry for CIES and what not. So just buy whatever you get, and whatever price, as long as its genuine and good.
AS LONG iS GENUINE? so, for you kind information .... my first attempt failed because of my DEAR FRIEND ***amd***