• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How to prepare Add-Maths?
I don't know anything, especially the end topics of Integration, Relative Velocity and Kinematics.

take a teacher and ask him to teach you these topics. spend an hour a day :thumbs up:

:thumps down: Not a right way, even for O-Level maths, most of teachers try to waste as much as time as possible, :( Why? that earns them more monthly they can charge, so dont even waste your money. I believe I have 1 and half month to prepear for O level Maths and Pak.Studies, I have not teachers but I will do it .... :) Seems money saving. :D

How do I learn? Yaar, boook are not hard, and if you involve third-party(Teacher) you will rely on him, his timings, and Pay him so ........... DONT DO IT :p

Here are some online links that are sooooo Usefull for Math Learnings :D You must try all: 101% Free, Interactive exercises to Video Lecture

www.khanacademy.org
www.ilovemaths.com
www.mathsisfun.com
www.aaamath.com

Some Paid :

www.ixl.com
www.mymaths.co.uk

Btw, dont try paid, I believe there is no need + If something is difficult to do on one source try another one.....

And after all that, you will need a scientific calculator

Please let me know what do you think

Reaction score
:thumps down: Not a right way, even for O-Level maths, most of teachers try to waste as much as time as possible, :( Why? that earns them more monthly they can charge, so dont even waste your money. I believe I have 1 and half month to prepear for O level Maths and Pak.Studies, I have not teachers but I will do it .... :) Seems money saving. :D

How do I learn? Yaar, boook are not hard, and if you involve third-party(Teacher) you will rely on him, his timings, and Pay him so ........... DONT DO IT :p

Here are some online links that are sooooo Usefull for Math Learnings :D You must try all: 101% Free, Interactive exercises to Video Lecture

www.khanacademy.org
www.ilovemaths.com
www.mathsisfun.com
www.aaamath.com

Some Paid :

www.ixl.com
www.mymaths.co.uk

Btw, dont try paid, I believe there is no need + If something is difficult to do on one source try another one.....

Cool. :p

Reaction score

www.khanacademy.org
www.ilovemaths.com
www.mathsisfun.com
www.aaamath.com

Some Paid :

www.ixl.com
www.mymaths.co.uk

take a reliable* teacher, i must have said this :)

if you are having many other subjects apart from maths and add maths, then these sites are wastage of time. coz these sites require u more to be indulged in in 'research' type activities on the subject.
so both of you, Dark Destination and Asad.Babur I recommend you not to go for these sites, I've already wasted 2 months with khanacademy.org
Better try them in A levels (y)

Reaction score

if you are having many other subjects apart from maths and add maths, then these sites are wastage of time. coz these sites require u more to be indulged in in 'research' type activities on the subject.
so both of you, Dark Destination and Asad.Babur I recommend you not to go for these sites, I've already wasted 2 months with khanacademy.org
i found khanacademy to be really useful
for example, I did not understand the topics of Inheritance and Magnetism and they seemed to be the hardest topics. But when I referred to khanacademy, the topics became really easy
So the trick is
First of all read the entire syllabus thorougly
And then refer to these sites

Reaction score
for example, I did not understand the topics of Inheritance and Magnetism and they seemed to be the hardest topics. But when I referred to khanacademy, the topics became really easy
So the trick is
(y) thats the best thing. but i dont think that much time is left.

Reaction score

First of all, it depends how you use them! :p
I mean I only go something I find hard, and it never dissappointed me! :D So I dont think, it is a bad Idea after all! :
So the trick is
Yeah, I only refer when something in book is hard to be read