• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
u mean, they arent compulsory?

I guess its not but i learned them and it helped me alot especially in Paper 1.
but there's a problem that most of the students mix up the matrix of shear with stretch and vise virsa and this can ruin their whole question of transformation so its better to solve the questions without it if u cant recall the correct matrix at the time of exam.
but definitely if they are on fingre tips then the questions will surely get easy.

Reaction score
Its better to learn them ...
this way u wont be having any trouble with the questions and at the end you'll be sure that you have attempted the question without making any mistakes,but if you dont learn them even then there's no harm in it.
Harm is there, you can lose two marks

Reaction score
why ???
Do they ask to write those in pprs ??? :confused::confused::unsure:
Havent you ever seen a PAPER...o_O:cautious::eek::cool::confused:.. If not, how can you be confident to talk to @***amd***??? Amd, forget what this guy said... If you have any transformation question in exams, there would be anyway, atleast two marks for writing the transfer of shape in vector..... atleast means, they can take it to further level... but, if you wanna take risks, take them... I won't ......(y):D:rolleyes:

You can view any paper , however mostly p2...

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guyz, Best way to Tackle Geo-metery. ? What to get first and what later? (Includes Trignometery, Symmetry, etc)

Reaction score
shgsgj.JPG
calculate:-

AD = BC
i) length of BC.
ii) hieght of trapezium.
iii) total area of shaded region, nearest to cm^2.

Dark Destination
Awesome12
funky brat
all the maths freaks
try doing this :p the Q neither my class fellows, nor my add maths teacher could solve (though he did it after 20 mins :p)
but my Maths teacher, obviously, did :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score