• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
are palindromic numbers in our syllabus?
I dunno how to do this, ask some one else :)
It was out of syllabus question. Just testing you.

Maths Master has been officialy replaced :p Faizan Muhammmad is new one (Although, he is also doing nothing)
Mainay karna kia hai ? :p
Oh well new maths master can try to do my question?

FLRNAB, dont distrub him ok?
It's his choice.

Reaction score
ok, can you do it?
Yes
W7pUDST.png

-___- that is supposed to be done through programming :p
kyun bachon ko pagal kia hua hai? :p
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
What was Master Bhai expecting?
At first when i searched for that topic of palindromic numbers on khanacademy.org, and I got it that it was to be solved by programming. On the other hand I also had a thought that a wise person won't post a programming Q in a maths thread. But i believe if it can be done by programming, it can also br done by a human brain.

Reaction score
At first when i searched for that topic of palindromic numbers on khanacademy.org, and I got it that it was to be solved by programming. On the other hand I also had a thought that a wise person won't post a programming Q in a maths thread. But i believe if it can be done by programming, it can also br done by a human brain.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Sure that's what I wanted to see if my Math brother knows any equation or feasible method to solve the 'Math' question.
There is a difference between approach and problem. The problem is mathematical.
My approach is through programming and also if I had a programming question there is already stackoverflow for that.

Reaction score
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Sure that's what I wanted to see if my Math brother knows any equation or feasible method to solve the 'Math' question.
There is a difference between approach and problem. The problem is mathematical.
My approach is through programming and also if I had a programming question there is already stackoverflow for that.
true that [y], i was actually getting over confident on my maths, thanks for reminding me :)
:LOL: I am just in o levels, dude, how can you expect me to solve what i never studied?
well, if your approach is through programming, keep in mind you cant write a program in a maths paper. and yes if you get its 'mathematical' solution share it with me please, I'll be glad :)

Reaction score
true that [y], i was actually getting over confident on my maths, thanks for reminding me :)
:LOL: I am just in o levels, dude, how can you expect me to solve what i never studied?
well, if your approach is through programming, keep in mind you cant write a program in a maths paper. and yes if you get its 'mathematical' solution share it with me please, I'll be glad :)
That's why I posted the question because everywhere I see amd I see "Math Pro Master 9000".
Yeah sure in 1000 years. :sleep:

In math paper they don't ask Iteration questions.:p

Don't be over confident in papers. It backfires.